NFL

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

I think he did almost say it...why would he post that? Just refilm it.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 9:42 am I think he did almost say it...why would he post that? Just refilm it.
Right? It was literally 12 seconds on your own cell phone.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Catt, have you seen the rumors of Belichick to the Commanders?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 2:38 pm Catt, have you seen the rumors of Belichick to the Commanders?
Yes. I find it really hard to believe, yet so plausible due to new owner syndrome.
Cakedaddy

NFL

Post by Cakedaddy »

TheCatt wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 9:57 am
Leisher wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 9:42 am I think he did almost say it...why would he post that? Just refilm it.
Right? It was literally 12 seconds on your own cell phone.
Maybe this was the best take as the other 12 had him saying it.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

AFC north... god damn
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 3:55 pm AFC north... god damn
Wut?

CJ Stroud is the real deal. Holy shit.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 4:23 pm
TheCatt wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 3:55 pm AFC north... god damn
Wut?

CJ Stroud is the real deal. Holy shit.
Ravens 7-2
Steelers 5-3
Brown 5-3
Bengals 4-3

just... damn. Especially with the Ravens 37-3 over the Seahawks; Browns 27-0 over the (admittedly terrible) Cards, but still.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

I don't know who this dude is, and having individual D players always struck me as a little weird, but he's saving my ass so far today
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

It's 2 teams I hate, but with 1 important player each for my fantasy team, and man that Dallas-Eagles game was good.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

I'm already in "next year" mode in my primary league. It sucks to start 2-0 as the second highest scoring team, barely lose week 3 to the highest scoring team, and then go winless.

In my secondary league, I'm .500 and winning by 20 with Burrow going now and he only has Eckler left. If was an off week for me too, so bonus. I had to start Chubba Hubbard off the waiver wire.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 11:03 am Good story about Dallas K Brandon Aubrey

He played soccer in college at Notre Dame, then had a very short pro career in the US.
The kicker set an NFL record with his 19th consecutive made field goal to open his career, a 51-yarder late in the second quarter. And to think Aubrey missed his first kick of his career, an extra point against the Giants. He's been perfect since.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

That's cool shit about Aubrey.

Pierce wins coaching debut with Raiders.

The stuff we're learning about McDaniels in the aftermath of his hiring... Dude is HATED by players. I never knew that. I guess he's a massive jackass. A story that might be a good example is Pierce giving a motivation speech before their last game McDaniels was coach. Pierce told the team to show heart and referenced the 2007 Giants who beat the undefeated Patriots in the Super Bowl. McDaniels tore down Pierce and said don't ever talk bad about the Patriots. What a dick. First, you don't do that in front of players. Second, it's a motivational speech and isn't meant to bring down anyone. Third, you're with the Raiders now asshole. The Patriots are in your past.

I wish CJ Stroud was my QB.

Josh Dobbs also had a great day.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Fantasy... played the worst team in the league. So, of course, they had the 2nd highest points in the league this week.

Fortunately, I had the highest.

But, I now have 10 injured players, and 2 on a bye this week.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Injuries suck. In my secondary league I'm now 5-4 in 4th place overall, but I have Jefferson and Kyren Williams on IR. This week I've got AJ Brown and Rachee Rice on Byes.

Also, I just realized Aubrey is my kicker on that team. Cool.

Just made claims for Fields and Tank Dell. Dell being the priority to replace Jerry Jeudy, Fields being a nice stash depending on his matchup that week.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

The parity thing is awesome.

The Stroud > Pickett thing needs "Games Played" to really let people see the difference. Did you know that Diontae Johnson caught his first TD pass this last weekend since Big Ben was the starting QB?

Unfortunately, Pickett is the hand picked QB by your goat who promptly saddled him with the worst OC in the NFL by a lot. Pickett might be good. Not anywhere near Stroud good, but a capable game manager (his ceiling). We won't know until they hire a real OC.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Annie is having a good year. I laughed at "It's sneakier".