NFL

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Diontae Johnson is the worst #1 WR in the NFL.

1st play of the game, he's wide open for an easy long TD. Drop, which he does so much that it's "his thing" at this point. Two plays later another drop.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Mitch Trubisky trying to breathe life into Pitt's O. Probably an insurmountable task.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

We're so bad.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 3:39 pmWe're so bad.
Yeah. But not Panthers bad.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

At least I still have fantasy... up 142.38 to 65.5. I have 3 players left, opponent has 4
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

I know the Steelers' D scores most of their points, but, uh... (That was ESPN)
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 2:26 pm Now it makes sense: Vikings trade for Dobbs.
Does that really make sense? Picking up Dobbs at 4-4?
Bears land DE Sweat from Commanders
That makes no sense. You're 2-6, Chicago. Why give up draft capital now?
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

I figured with one leaving they'd keep the other, and I was wrong
The Washington Commanders are trading defensive end Chase Young to the San Francisco 49ers for a third-round draft pick, sources told ESPN's Adam Schefter on Tuesday.

Young, the second overall pick in the 2020 NFL draft, has five sacks in sacks in seven games played this season.

It was the second trade of the day for the Commanders, who also agreed to send defensive end Montez Sweat to the Chicago Bears for a 2024 second-round pick, sources told Schefter.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 2:36 pm Does that really make sense? Picking up Dobbs at 4-4?
Dobbs is serviceable and the NFC is shallow. They're probably hoping for a wild card.
TheCatt wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 2:36 pm That makes no sense. You're 2-6, Chicago. Why give up draft capital now?
Zero sense.

Young and Nick Bosa together is pretty awesome.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 3:44 pm Young and Nick Bosa together is pretty awesome.
Until Young gets injured again.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 3:44 pm Young and Nick Bosa together is pretty awesome.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

WTF is going on in Chicago?
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 2:46 pm WTF is going on in Chicago?
They're the new Washington?
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Heard a great comp for Pickett made by Bill Simmons: He's Eli Manning part 2.

He's not going to dominate a game and will generally make you wonder if he's any good, but will win games at the end with ridiculous throws and 4th quarter drives.

Pickett already has 7 4th quarter game winning drives.

---------------------------------------------

In some news Catt will enjoy, the Bears' trade for Sweat looks like a disaster in the making.

Seriously, why did they do it? What's their plan? How did they not lock him up first? How does a 2-6 team give away a 2nd round pick for a rental?
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 12:02 am He's not going to dominate a game and will generally make you wonder if he's any good, but will win games at the end with ridiculous throws and 4th quarter drives.

Pickett already has 7 4th quarter game winning drives.
I hear he has a great coach.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »