NFL

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

To be fair, two of their games were against hobbled Joe Burrow and Matt Canada's offense. :D
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

If Dallas really wants to win tonight, ,the ball has to go to Lamb. Repeatedly. Like maybe 30 times.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Colts say Richardson is done for the year.

So the Colts are playing for a draft pick.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 2:35 pm The Vikings should be calling the Jets to see what they can get for Cousins.
Cousins has a no trade clause.
TheCatt wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 7:48 pm Also, The NFC (B)EAST is once again pillaging the rest of the NFL: 6-0 against non NFC East teams
This aged poorly.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

It's not that hilarious, but kinda funny.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 7:51 pm
High schooler figures out the defense for the tush push.

Watch the video there. Kid channels his inner Polamalu.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 11:00 am Watch the video there. Kid channels his inner Polamalu.
Saw that this morning, awesome. Risky, but awesome.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 4:23 pm Very cool "How long does your QB have to play to match Purdy's 2023 salary" article.

Catt and I get a silver lining here... :D
At least our bad QBs are cheap! And mine's just mediocre.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

If you watch a Lions game or highlights, Aiden Hutchinson runs like Waluigi. You’re welcome.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

I have searched, but cannot find a more complete version of this or anything other than the video. Mute it because it's got the overused "No no no" laugh.

Still, it feels very accurate.

What I think these guys would do if they weren't NFL coaches.

---------------------------------

Behind a paywall article detailing how many players on your team are worth a 1st rounder in a trade.

Cleveland - Miles Garrett
Pittsburgh - Watt, Pickens, and Fitz
Washington - McLaurin, Jonathan Allen, and he has Young moving into this role by year's end.
Carolina - Brian Burns, Bryce Young (although he points out that might only last this year), and Jaycee Horn.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 1:16 pm What I think these guys would do if they weren't NFL coaches.

Oooo, if you click the little arrow it's both halves.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Thank you! Why are these so accurate!?!
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Here's a great example of why I never talk shit (much) and why I'm never confident.

Watching the Saints and Jags. I have Etienne in my second league and I'm playing against Lawrence in my primary. It's the 4th and the Jags are at midfield with 4 minutes left. I decide, stupidly, to look at fantasy scores. I see that not only am I playing against Lawrence, but also Kirk. No big deal though as they only have 21 points. I think to myself, well, Lawrence to Kirk is guaranteed to be the next TD. Literally, the next play Kirk catches a 4 yard slant and turns it into a 40 yard TD. Now I'm down 39 ponts.

*sigh*

Why'd I look? This is my luck.

At least I bet the Jags moneyline and won $10, which will cover my inevitable loss this week.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Woke up this morning. I have Kamara, Hill, and Oluokon (defensive player), and I was hoping for 20-25 points.
They had 17.3, 12.8, and 22.5(!!!) respectively.
Leisher wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 11:24 pm I think to myself, well, Lawrence to Kirk is guaranteed to be the next TD. Literally, the next play Kirk catches a 4 yard slant and turns it into a 40 yard TD. Now I'm down 39 ponts.
It's weird how fantasy is an incentive to watch other teams, and also not watch other teams.

Also, I'm sorry you're so terrible at fantasy :P

Just watched the highlights from last night. Kirk had no business making that TD, should have been stopped. Oof.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 6:45 am Just watched the highlights from last night. Kirk had no business making that TD, should have been stopped. Oof.
It gets worse...
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Disagree, the LT looks to be moving EXACTLY when the ball is moving in that video.
Cakedaddy

NFL

Post by Cakedaddy »

TheCatt wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 5:40 pm Disagree, the LT looks to be moving EXACTLY when the ball is moving in that video.
I'd give the ball a 1 frame head start. Close, but not before the ball moved.