NFL

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Leisher wrote:Well, he apparently has been shooting a reality show, and [url=http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutd ... -winfrey-s

-network-204836308.html]the NFL (from players to reporters) are starting to sour on him.[/url]
Tonight at 8 on ESPN ... "Tight Ends" with Michael Sam.
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
Arnold Judas Rimmer, BSC, SSC: "Better dead than smeg."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Cleveland finally addressed their WR situation. They released Greg Little and brought in Miles Austin and Earl Bennett.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Vince

Post by Vince »

Leisher wrote:Well, he apparently has been shooting a reality show, and [url=http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutd ... -winfrey-s

-network-204836308.html]the NFL (from players to reporters) are starting to sour on him.[/url]
They'll all make nicey-nice with him soon, or the gaystapo will have them fined and fired.
"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Leisher wrote:Cleveland finally addressed their WR situation. They released Greg Little and brought in Miles Austin and Earl Bennett.
Little always underperformed. Perma-scrub. Guess Dallas had to cut someone. Wonder why it wasn't Romo.
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Vince wrote:

They'll all make nicey-nice with him soon, or the gaystapo will have them fined and fired.
I doubt it.
Vince

Post by Vince »

Don Jones and Brendan Eich might disagree with you on that
"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Vince wrote:Don Jones and Brendan Eich might disagree with you on that

I don't recall them being employed by the NFL. Let me put this in perspective. The NFL employs murderers, thieves, thugs, steroid/drug users in droves. They are not Mozilla. Shit, the NFL slogan should be, "Come for the millions of dollars, stay for the brain damage and knee injuries." The NFL does not give one one-millionth of a fuck about being PC. The only reason they stepped in on the Dolphins bullying thing was their association with the Play 60 movement ... which puts them in contact with loads of school children.

If Michael Sam gets results on the field, he'll have way more leeway than if he sucks. If he does suck, he'll get roasted the same way any other player would. The NFL fan base does not feel the need to apply some kind of affirmative action handicap to its opinion on his playing.

Edited By Malcolm on 1400467808
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Former players accuse NFL of pushing painkillers.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

It's not me, it's someone else.
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Fuck that stadium.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

20 years from now:

Newscaster: "Today, scientists announced a cure for cancer."

Malcolm: "Fuck that cure!"
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

There was an implicit deal with the public: we'll back the new stadium if the Vikings don't suck. They sucked hard.
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Senators still pestering Redskins. Because there's nothing else going on in the country or world that merits their attention.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Fucking Browns.

Play the Skins in a preseason game. Managed to get $30 a ticket.
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Josh Gordon gets a fishing buddy.
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Dan the Man jumps on the bandwagon.

Also, Tebow still delusional.
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Malcolm wrote:Dan the Man jumps on the bandwagon.
Or not.
The Pro Football Hall of Famer says he inadvertently became a plaintiff and doesn't suffer any effects from head injuries.

Inadvertently?
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

The "QB with a chip on his shoulder" torch has officially been passed to Kaep.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

That's a terrible contract. It's an anchor around the team's neck.

Kaep is an ok QB, but he's not among the elite. Why give him elite money?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Yeah, I just don't get it. I really don't.