League of Legends - Trumped up Rock, Paper, Scissors

Mostly PC, but console and mobile too
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

I might be on. I'm a bit under the weather, so I'm not 100% on playing or not.

In different news, Cognito told me Chaotic will be cutting down his LoL hours dramatically when he gets back to college.

Can't fault the man for that. He's got his priorities straight. However, that means we're going to be down our ADC.

So either I'm stepping back into that role as primary or someone else can, and I'll take over elsewhere.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

I have a pretty good time with ADC if it comes to that.

Also, I shouldn't be on tonight because I have to be up by 5am, but I will probable play for a bit, anyway. Just try to not start past 10.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

I swear, I am NEVER playing with James again. So tired of having quality people on and having to hold his hand in games and lose all night long. Granted, we are trying different champs, different roles, so it's not "all his fault". But, we play that way because we can't play a serious game.

Tired of playing shit games just because we have lesser ability people on and no one can tell them we don't want to play with them.

Said at the beginning of the night that I was just going to solo queue. REALLY wish I had. A whole night of losing. Yay. At least I think James had fun.

If an "A" team is on, and we aren't playing, then I'm soloing.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

I told you to solo so I could watch a movie. You didn't.

It wasn't a whole night. It was 2-3 games, and we won the last one. Plus, it was all ARAM.

By the way, Rifle is now on the forums. He's setup like Scooty.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Actually I haven't had time to set it up yet
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Yeah, you took too long so I set it up.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Oh, word. I was going to get to it when my buzz was gone. kept screwing it up w/buzz so i gave up
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Hacked
League of Legends is hacked, with crucial user info accessed
One of the world's most popular online video games falls prey to a security breach involving usernames, e-mail addresses, salted passwords, and 120,000 salted credit card numbers.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Yeah, they had an announcement up on the client this morning.

They've asked folks to change their passwords, and the credit card stuff is from 2011.

Edited By Leisher on 1377048722
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

The salted data is somewhat protected, but if users have easily guessable passwords, their information could be susceptible to theft, Riot Games warned.

Hey, Rock ...

As for Riot Games, the company is instituting new security features, such as e-mail verification and two-factor authentication, and is also requiring users to change their passwords to "stronger ones that are much harder to guess."

Meet hard place. Although, I assume you can tick the "remember this password" option somewhere.
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
Arnold Judas Rimmer, BSC, SSC: "Better dead than smeg."
RifleScout

Post by RifleScout »

I definitely agree with u caked about cognito1. When we have a good team on we need to use them
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

RifleScout wrote:I definitely agree with u caked about cognito1. When we have a good team on we need to use them
I think you just made Cake's year.
RifleScout

Post by RifleScout »

I am glad i could support you.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

Ok, so, besides Cog not being part of one. . . Who is the good team?

:-)
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

Considering switching back to a damage jungle. FYI.
Stranger

Post by Stranger »

Cakedaddy wrote:Considering switching back to a damage jungle. FYI.
Do whatever you think works best for you, but the team would be losing someone that can soak up some damage. Most jungler's are there for the cc anyways, like Sej, the more cc you can deliver during a teamfight the better. usually top, mid and AD can do enough damage. Personally when i jungle i always go for tanky and cooldown reduction.

One of the reasons ive been building all tank items on my supports is because we usually dont have anyone that can stick around in a teamfight. But as support i don't have enough income to really become a full on tank.

So like i said, its up to you how you feel the most effective. But i've always thought tanky initiatiors with lots of cc and cooldown reduction are the way to go. I can see in solo q building for more damage cause you can never be sure what your team is gonna be like, but with Rifle, Leisher and others they usually can deal enough damage if you ask me.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Holy fucking shit!!!

The new password requirements are insane, and you're forced to change your password before logging on.
RifleScout

Post by RifleScout »

just change password then change ti right back to what it was. And i think our best team would be leisher support sniper or mark adc/top me mid and alex jungle. But when one of them are nto on stranger would be next, cant really count tyler anymore. And i do like the sej for the cc and tankiness.

Edited By RifleScout on 1377113522
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Mm hmm.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

Ya, solo queue as a tank is about as effective as being support in solo. No matter how good you are, all you can do is watch your team around you fail.

As far as our team. . . the damage dealers need to step up if I'm to stay tanky. :-)