The MSMs inability to understand the Game Industry - (More)

Comment threads from front page posts.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

From here.

Started this thread for Leisher.

Edited By GORDON on 1124370525
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

You said 11, not 10:53.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Oooohhh... did I jump the gun? I was just posting them as fast as I could... 11 was my guestimate of when I'd get to it. Delete this thread, start another, and I'll change the feedback link, if needed.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Nah, why bother. Our peeps can figure it out.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Okie dokie.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Here's a stupid, opportunist bitch looking for a payday.
A woman upset that she bought the video game "Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas" for her 14-year-old grandson without knowing it contained hidden, sexually explicit scenes sued the manufacturer Wednesday on behalf of consumers nationwide.

Cohen said in the suit that she bought the game in late 2004 for her grandson when it was rated "M" for mature, for players 17 and older.

I'd countersue for defamation, or something.
DoctorChaos

Post by DoctorChaos »

Fuck her, the press, and anyone else who thinks that the video game company should be responsible for everyone's children.

These people have no idea how many easter eggs are in software they buy every day. Coders get bored and have a twisted sense of humor.
Wadda mean? Other people can read this?!
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Microsoft programs have tons of hidden Easter Eggs. Ever play the version of SpyHunter in Excel?
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

The software at OAPI has many comments talking about how a guy named Lance likes other men sexually.

Good thing the company is defunct now.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Did he know about those?

And I wonder what happened to all the servers and such. Its probably all at Deb's house now.

Edited By Leisher on 1122495840
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

I'm not sure if he knew, or not... but IIRC he used to talk about me in comments, too.

Did Deb and... the boss who's name I've forgotten (who replaced denny) ride the ship all the way to the bottom?
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

I'm not sure if he knew, or not... but IIRC he used to talk about me in comments, too.

You know he's interested in that job I told you about...

Did Deb and... the boss who's name I've forgotten (who replaced denny) ride the ship all the way to the bottom?

I am 90% sure that both were fired before the ship sank.
Mommy Dearest

Post by Mommy Dearest »

Ever seen the Little Mermaid by Disney? When they are getting married on the ship the Priest gets Wood. No really we rewound and watched it lots of times. Wonder why this did not make the press.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

I worked at Video Connection when the Little Mermaid came out on video. I had to remove the posters for it that had the tower that was really a penis.
Zetleft

Post by Zetleft »

In the Laserdisk version of Who Framed Roger Rabbit when the toon car wrecks and Roger and Jessica go flying you see an upskit of Jessica sans panties. They found and changed that before the video release I think. Disney artists are always pulling this kinda stuff, or at least they did until the entire department was sacked.