Counter Stike Condition Zero - Question

Mostly PC, but console and mobile too
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

What is Counter Strike Condition Zero? I was under the impression that it was just like the online version of Counter Strike, except all the other players are bots. So, you play the same missions, etc, but with no other real people.

Questions I have:

Is the above correct?
Can you play with other people, and bots, either on a LAN or Internet?

I want to know this because my son LOVES to play CS. And I like to play it with him. However, I just HATE that we have to play with other morons on the Internet. . . and their mouths. Would be GREAT to be able to play it without someone calling someone else a cock fucker with sand in her pussy or something like that.

Any info would be appreciated.
71-1085092892

Post by 71-1085092892 »

No language filter in CS?
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

Not that I know of. Especially with the built in voice chat. All I can do is tell him to mute everyone. Which works well till the guy named CumSuckingNiggaHo shows up.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

To be honest, I haven't read a ton on CS:CZ because I knew I wouldn't be buying it.

You should go to Game Rankings and look the game up. They'll have reviews from every source possible and in those reviews should be the answers you're looking for. (Be sure to look up the PC version, not the X-Box version.)

Or you could go to Valve's site and get your info there on the game. Plus, they have forums.

Can't you just setup your own server and password protect it?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

I can setup my own server, but then it would be empty, or, I have to let 'net morons on. I don't know enough people that play to invite.