Promote

For sooper seekrit League of Legends, <s>UO</s> <s>EVE</s> talk <s>and Diplomacy</s>.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Nunu with promote, buffs it, and has the mastery point granting it more hp/ad.

For use when he's top solo.

He can either push aggressively, leave lane, or...

All 5 of us go top, hide in the bushes, then push that lane as far as we can go behind one super minion. :)
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

The promotable minion doesn't first appear until the 3rd wave, 3 minutes into the game.

So plan accordingly.

Personally, I used promote 4ish times in pvp, and only found it to be effective once. So, I'll do it if I am asked, but I wouldn't force it on the team because I think other things are more useful most of the time.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

I think 4 times is WAY too few to really know for sure. We had a 3 game winning streak with Sona on TT and then got spanked HARD the 4th game. So, went from "SUPPORT YAY!!" to "Support. . . let's switch". Commit to it. Learn it. Incorporate it into our pushes. Then we can decide. Not cheering for it. Just saying it's WAY too soon to know for sure.