Economy

For stuff that is general.
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Are you the dude that intimidates the witnesses? "Helping litigators" is a rather nondescript description.
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
Arnold Judas Rimmer, BSC, SSC: "Better dead than smeg."
Troy

Post by Troy »

Malcolm wrote:Are you the dude that intimidates the witnesses? "Helping litigators" is a rather nondescript description.

Presentation preparations, mock-ups, boards, data presentation and graphics, expert witness coaching, mock juries, settlement studies, data analysis and reporting, public relations and media management...

I only know how to do about half of those things, but this is all what my future team currently does.

Edited By Troy on 1283204525
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

The best justice money can buy.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

expert witness coaching, mock juries, settlement studies, data analysis and reporting, public relations and media management...
Are you the dude that intimidates the witnesses? "Helping litigators" is a rather nondescript description.

So that's a "yes," then?
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
Troy

Post by Troy »

60 hours the first week, about 55 billable. Probably going to do some stuff this weekend too.

Talk about jumping off the deep end. At least I seem to be hitting the ground running.
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

There's no way in hell you'll ever find me dropping 60 hours any week into something I call "work."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Malcolm wrote:There's no way in hell you'll ever find me dropping 60 hours any week into something I call "work."
I work about 50-60 hours / week right now. I have a FT job, plus my own PT consulting business.

Worth it.
It's not me, it's someone else.
unkbill

Post by unkbill »

TheCatt wrote:
Malcolm wrote:There's no way in hell you'll ever find me dropping 60 hours any week into something I call "work."
I work about 50-60 hours / week right now. I have a FT job, plus my own PT consulting business.

Worth it.
I was told a little concept many years ago. Buy low sell high. For younger people that is buy and sit on it. Older people don't have that option but still are afraid. Just saw an old friend from Cincinnati last weekend. He works for Ford. He is killing the market in the ups and downs in Ford stock. If you are afraid of trading just buy and wait for the dividends. I know to many old people that sold low when they scared. And are waiting for the market to recover before they put the money back in the market. Why just not let the money sit in the bank at what 2%. WTF. Wish I had more money to invest. Well I invest what I can.
In marriage there is always one person right. And the other one is the husband.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Layoffs at my work today. Boo. Some days I just want to work somewhere stable. But when I was somewhere stable, I was bored.
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

We got about a dozen fuckers that sorely need to get laid off.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Malcolm wrote:We got about a dozen fuckers that sorely need to get laid off.
The one guy who got laid off was pretty much exactly the guy I thought needed to get laid off... but still.... I've never been anywhere that there was just one round of layoffs.
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Here.

Quote of the year ...
“We’ve got to go and spend less money. I think governments have promised people too much.”

... from the Governator himself.