St. Louis

For stuff that is general.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Sucks.

The airport sucks too.

Now if you'll excuse me I have to go catch my overbooked and late flight to Atlanta.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Out of the frying pan....
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

No shit. Had to sprint to my flight. I've always hated the Atlanta airport.

That was my third time to St. Louis, but I never drove around the city on previous trips. I just don't like how the city is so spread out. It doesn't have any charm. Everything looks like a strip mall.

Sitting in a hotel in Columbus now. I saw The Shoe on the way in and hopefully will find a scalper tomorrow for tickets.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Around the interstates, it's all strip mall hell. The only charm I've never noticed there is in parts of downtown and around Wash U.
It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Drove through 2 or 3 times; don't remember anything about it.

Except that near there there is a stretch of interstate where small turtles were migrating and crossing the road.... they were flying like hockey pucks as cars hit them. It was sad.

St Louis reminds me of smooshed, flying turtles.

Edited By GORDON on 1286584311
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."