Bridget Jones's Diary II

As long as we recognize Lucas is washed up and most TV sucks, we'll all get along fine.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

O

MY

FUCKING

GOAT

ASS.

What a piece, no PILE, of steaming rotting putrid vile etc, etc, etc, etc mother loving horse shit.

My wife picked this one out. Had she actually gotten it and made me watch it, I would truely and unwaveringly hate her fucking guts. HOWEVER. I watched it of my own free will. So, she is absolved from all blame. I decided to watch it so that I could write a review on it. That was my main motivation. You should all thank me. Now you don't have to. I even watched it by myself. I'm not going to lie. I can not stand Hugh Grant. He bugs the living shit out of me. It's not the "You don't like him cause he's so good looking" thing. I can watch Hugh Jackman, Jude Law, Legolas, etc, all of whom I'm told is good looking. Grant is just fucking annoying. I don't really care for Renee either. It's like she's trying to become more and more unattractive as her career continues. Anyway. . . I figured it was best that I watched this film while not in my wife's presence. I would have heckled through the entire film. So, my review of this film is DO NOT FUCKING WATCH IT. If you see a copy of this movie, burn it. If you hear of someone watching it (besides me because I did it as a service to the public) punch them in the face. They will thank you. Call it tough love. I could start naming all the horrible dumb idiotic stuff the movie was riddled with. But, I won't just incase someone is actually considering ignoring my advice and choose to watch it. I must warn you though. . .. it's really really bad. And. You will be punched in the face.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

The wife bought the DVD, but I haven't seen it.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
69-1098720866

Post by 69-1098720866 »

I was lucky enough not to have watched the first one, will never be seeing the second.
Paul

Post by Paul »

1) As for being gay for Hugh Grant, Cakedaddy doth protest to much.

2) I don't think my wife would bother bringing this movie home.

3) EKaye86 should probably watch the first one, because she's biologically predetermined to like it. (I haven't seen it)
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

because she's biologically predetermined to like it

Someone's been listening to Chapelle's standup.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
unkbill

Post by unkbill »

Cakedaddy wrote:O

MY

FUCKING

GOAT

ASS.

What a piece, no PILE, of steaming rotting putrid vile etc, etc, etc, etc mother loving horse shit.
NO really, tell us how you really feel.
Strick this one off the que.
In marriage there is always one person right. And the other one is the husband.
Paul

Post by Paul »

Leisher wrote:
because she's biologically predetermined to like it

Someone's been listening to Chapelle's standup.
I don't watch Chapelle's Show, but I have seen some of it.
Yeah, my comment sort of sounded like the "whites love guitar, black love drums, Latinos love electric piano" bit.

I guess I subconsciously stole it.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Actually, it has nothing to do with the show.

In Chappelle's standup routine he did a bit about how he discovered he was "biologically predetermined to love chicken".
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Paul

Post by Paul »

I hadn't heard that one before.

My fried chicken story:
I didn't hang out with a lot of African Americans until I started working for L.A. City. Once black friend of mine kept bringing in fried chicken and watermelon for lunch. He brought that stuff in every day.
The ignorant dumbass that I was, it actually offended me at first. I thought he was being rude to his race by supporting a stereotype with his eating habits.
That's what growing up in politically correct Los Angeles will do to you.
I wised up after a few weeks and then I laughed at my ignorance.
Vince

Post by Vince »

Paul wrote:The ignorant dumbass that I was, it actually offended me at first. I thought he was being rude to his race by supporting a stereotype with his eating habits.
That's what growing up in politically correct Los Angeles will do to you.
I wised up after a few weeks and then I laughed at my ignorance.
Wow! That's really kind of sad. Glad you overcame your indoctrination.
"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Fried chicken is fucking gooood.

But then, I'm black.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote:Fried chicken is fucking gooood.

But then, I'm black.
Ditto.

And Ditto.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

Gordon was born a poor black child.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

I'm just taking this forum... and that's all I need.