TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Prolly sucks like that last one.
It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

I've been wondering if the next wave of work from these artists is going to be all about how bush=hitler, we're all going to hell, etc...
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Well, it sure was from Green Day.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

I caught their "American Idiot" song in the gym the other day.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

TheCatt wrote:Well, it sure was from Green Day.
Goddamn, I'm getting sick of hearing that fucking album.
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
Arnold Judas Rimmer, BSC, SSC: "Better dead than smeg."
69-1098720866

Post by 69-1098720866 »

I saw a Moby video at the gym this morning, a bunch of people in animal costumes hanging out and at one point two costumed people were in the back of a car having animal costume people sex I assumed, then get caught, and have a gun pulled on them by another costumed person. At least from the treadmill that's how it appeared. I didn't hear much of the song but Ill assume it sucked as much as the video that was supposed to be representing it did.

Edited By EKaye86 on 1112617499
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

EKaye86 wrote:I saw a Moby video at the gym this morning, a bunch of people in animal costumes hanging out and at one point two costumed people were in the back of a car having animal costume people sex I assume and get caught then have a gun pulled on them by costumed person. At least from the treadmill that's how it appeared. I didn't hear much of the song but Ill assume it sucked as much as the video that was supposed to be representing it did.
Sounds right up Paul's alley.
69-1098720866

Post by 69-1098720866 »

Actually there were lot's of bunny costumes so maybe it would suit you.
Paul

Post by Paul »

EKaye86 wrote:...having animal costume people sex
They were yiffing and scritching!
I know my enemy (or I happened to catch it on CSI).

And were the furries or plushies? They're both equal abominations.

Note: If you shoot a furry in Las Vegas who was puking on the side of the rode because someone planted Ipecac on their fur during a yiffing pile (or because they had a moment of self-reflection), and claim you thought it was coyote, you can pretty much get off scot free.
Paul

Post by Paul »

TheCatt wrote:Sounds right up Paul's alley.
You name is just below theirs on the list. I don't know why I moved it up so high. You must have done something terrible that I don't remember.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Paul wrote:
TheCatt wrote:Sounds right up Paul's alley.

You name is just below theirs on the list. I don't know why I moved it up so high. You must have done something terrible that I don't remember.
I gave you midriffs, and Leisher (or cake, whichever) insulted your humor, and I'm higher on the list?

Bah.
Paul

Post by Paul »

Whomever that was insulted himself by misunderstanding my humor.

I remember now.
You failed to understand my obsession with midriffs and did not post a link that pleased me. You can never truely understand the true nature of the universe, nor the horrible secret of suntan lotion. Therefore you were moved up.

If you can identify my new avatar I'll move you down to mime status.

Edited By Paul on 1112633465
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Whomever that was insulted himself by misunderstanding my humor.

Its not that I misunderstood your humor, its that its hard to understand what you're saying when you always talk with Jimmy Kimmel's nuts in your mouth.

:D
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Paul

Post by Paul »

Dude, I was TYPING! Duh!
You try typing with two fingers up a late night show host's butt and see how easy it is!
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Paul wrote:Whomever that was insulted himself by misunderstanding my humor.

I remember now.
You failed to understand my obsession with midriffs and did not post a link that pleased me. You can never truely understand the true nature of the universe, nor the horrible secret of suntan lotion. Therefore you were moved up.

If you can identify my new avatar I'll move you down to mime status.
Bah. I did post a like.

Bah 2, I completely understand your obsession with midriffs. Late 90's Gwen Stefani. Jennifer Garner.
Paul

Post by Paul »

1) My avatar is Taffy, from "Captain Caveman and the Teen Angels." She hung out with Dee Dee and Brenda (the hot one IMHO). You get no points!

2) If you're referring to your :) link here, that doesn't count. I had posted a link to that picture already, though it didn't have the code to display the photo automatically.
It'd be like giving Gordo credit for posting :)

3) Mmmmm... Gwen Stefani and Jennifer Garner... Bring them to me and I shall move you to the bottom of the list. Well... near the bottom. I shall be on the bottom, under Gwen and Jennifer.

Edited By Paul on 1112707110