Killing 8 people is ok because they're racist

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Says the family of the latest workplace mass murderer.

No complaints ever filed in the history of the company, including by this guy himself. The only "evidence" of racism they can even try to claim is they say he once saw a drawing of a noose and a guy hanging from it in the bathroom. And let's be honest, that could be anything. Hell, I guarantee there are thousands of those in bathrooms around Cleveland featuring LeBron James and it has NOTHING to do with race.

Is it now ok to kill a child if you see him playing hangman because you think it's racist?

News flash: Black people aren't the only people in this country who have died via a noose.

But here's a big part of the "racism" excuse that bugs me...you know aside from using it as a legit excuse for mass murder...
"He said, 'I killed the five racists that was there that was bothering me,'" Holliday said.

Excuse me? He killed the 5 "racists"? Someone might want to call the families of the other 3 people he killed then and explain that he accidentally thought they were racists. You know how all those crackers look alike. Ditto for the other two people he shot. (I assume they were white, it is Connecticut, but for all I know they were Hispanic or Asian.)

Here's a dose of reality for the family of this killer: Your loved one was a piece of shit loser. He got caught stealing beer from work and was being fired for it. There is video of him doing it. He was a thief, bankrupt, and had nothing going for him. Thus, he took the coward's way out. Now, to justify his actions and your lack of support and love for him, which would have stopped him from doing something like this, you're trying to blame his victims for getting themselves shot. You want to blame the people who didn't bring a gun into work that day to shoot innocent and defenseless people.

Yeah, love that logic.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

He just happened to have a gun hidden away on that particular day?
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
Arnold Judas Rimmer, BSC, SSC: "Better dead than smeg."
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Been reading a lot of liberal forums lately where they are all but calling for the deaths of people with the wrong opinions. This news article does not surprise me.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
DoctorChaos

Post by DoctorChaos »

Lunchbox full of guns and weapons in the car. Yeah, this wasn't planned.

And Gordon, I feel ya. I just got a new phone that had CNN as a bookmark. I read one article and it was so biased I deleted the bookmark.
Wadda mean? Other people can read this?!