Building an army

For sooper seekrit League of Legends, <s>UO</s> <s>EVE</s> talk <s>and Diplomacy</s>.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

A few questions:
-What is the single best unit to produce for attacking cities?
-How does one achieve a 175000 berserker army?
-Are city guards worth anything at all? Do they count against your army total? Should they only be produced at support cities or should they not be produced at all?
-For support cities, would it be wise to have them simply make rangers or guardians with their sole purpose being for quick deployment to cities under attack?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

There is no single best, in my opinion. I like knights because they hit hard and are fast. I like zerks cause they are cheap and I can have a ton of them. I like mages because they have the highest damage per TS.

I don't like knights because they eat a crap ton of food. I don't like zerks cause they are slow. I don't like mages because they are expensive.

So, it just depends on what you want. I've got some of everything. However, if I could, I go 100% knights. But, I can't afford that much food, so I don't.

But from a attack efficiency standpoint, it would be mages. They do the most damage per TS.

175k zerks = crap ton of barracks and you are shipping food into the city to keep them alive.

I don't build city guards. They cost the same amount of food as rangers and guardians. Rangers and guardians have way higher defense values and are mobile. City guards do NOT use up a TS slot though. So, you are only limited by how much food you have to feed them.

I do make a lot of rangers/guardians in my support cities, but I would be pre-deploying them where I think they are needed. They are NOT fast response units. Paladins and xbows are fast response units.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

I like zerks because they are disposable and powerful. Also, they are great for raiding bosses.

Here's one of mine in progress.

The two empty spots next to the TH are going to be barracks, they were training grounds, but even with them torn down I'm still at 5000% (4 second zerks).

Fits 208k zerks.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Your food processing would be way more efficient if you stuck those cottages in the open gaps of your farm "X"s.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Leisher wrote:Your food processing would be way more efficient if you stuck those cottages in the open gaps of your farm "X"s.
I agree with that.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Well, the city came as-is... but the cottages are disappearing so it doesn't matter.
It's not me, it's someone else.