Transcended

For sooper seekrit League of Legends, <s>UO</s> <s>EVE</s> talk <s>and Diplomacy</s>.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

What is our agreement with them?

JayneCobb is hitting my "outpost" on continent 62. It's not a castle, just a city that I built for the achievement.

I'm not worried about it at all, but I want to get the rules of our agreement down. I thought we couldn't expand on their continent and vice versa, but our existing cities were fine as long as they weren't castles?

If they can attack us there, are their cities here fair game?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Our NAP is now over.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

I started plundering Bish today. Pulled 500k of each resource out before it went dry. All his other cities are far from me. But they are close to you, Catt. I've been a plundering madman lately. My troops aren't doing anything else right now. The more we plunder them, the slower their expansion will be.

I'm plundering from cities that have ZERO room for more resources too. Just pulling them out of their cities so they can't use them.