Server 3

For sooper seekrit League of Legends, <s>UO</s> <s>EVE</s> talk <s>and Diplomacy</s>.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote:They must be upset... they activated an orb of peace on the coastal city. It goes into effect in 24 hours. I'll be done with it by then.
Those things are expensive.
It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

They must either think I have long term goals, or they didn't know about the delay.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

I just watched.... what is left of my navy is reducing that city by 500 points every time the siege hits.

24 galleons doing most of the damage.

Ouch.

going to pull them now... I've hurt that guy enough, and got him spending rl money, heh.

Time to attack Legends. Maybe get them interesting in this continent and, in the long term, crush both TDR and NWA.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Siege force killed 10%, lost 5%. One of my 2 barons died.

Sigh.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Just launched the navy at Legends. Let's see what they do.

I'll probably lose them all as soon as they land.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

This is so weak.... TDR can't handle little old me.... they called in NWA to help attack me. NWA is attacking me.

So I just emailed the guy in Legends who I launched an attack on and told him that it was NWA that asked me to attack him before I quit, because they didn't like looking at his castle on their continent.

I almost wish I was sticking around to see the fruits of my deviousness.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

GORDON wrote:I almost wish I was sticking around to see the fruits of my deviousness.
Just sent an email to the guy in TDR whose city I annihilated today:

Subj: Today's attacks

You may have noticed I stopped attacking your city....

It is because I felt bad. I was in NWA, and I decided to quit, and they told me to attack TDR cities before I went lawless and they would pretend they didn't have anything to do with it.

So anyway, I know there is an alliance or whatever between TDR and NWA, but if I were you guys, I wouldn't trust NWA.

Just FYI.

Farewell.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

NWA joined TDR in attacking me, and supporting the city I was sieging. Pathetic all around... the alliance that controls 80% of the continent needs to enlist the help of the alliance that controls 15% of it in order to beat me?

Anyway, the only force I had left making a difference was my navy.... I was hitting a Legends city for 500 points every round. I pulled them.

And I assigned them to hit the leader of the NWA alliance's biggest city. There they will stay either until I lose this last city... I abandoned everything else.... or until his 12,088 point city is worth 7.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Aaaaand for some reason my ships didn't launch 10 minutes ahead of the first incoming attack like I set them to, and they sat in the city and got sieged out of existence by zerks. What a waste.