Continent 23

For sooper seekrit League of Legends, <s>UO</s> <s>EVE</s> talk <s>and Diplomacy</s>.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Yeah, so Gordonopolis joined The Jesters, #2 alliance on server 5, so he could join in he war against Amaranthia, #40ish alliance, with whom I have a personal grudge.

On day 1 of our attack my neighbor, Exxy, and I were left out to dry by a slow reacting alliance... Exxy lost 2 cities out of 5.

The alliance made a plan and last night launched a massive strike against Amaranthia... 800 galleons, or so, and assorted other units. Hundreds of fake strikes were planned across their members, but there were only 2 or 3 real targets.

Those real targets were reinforced with a couple hundred thousand rangers, guardians, and zerks.... each.

Exxy has 2 more cities under siege, and I don't think help is coming fast enough to matter.

So there's a spy, Jesters are getting their asses kicked, and I'm the new guy so I am waiting for an accusation of being a spy.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

But at least you're fighting and having fun! :p
It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

A lot less tedious than checking maxed out armies in various cities to make sure they have food, several times a day.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Jesters are building cities on this continent like crazy... and Amaranthia is doing the same, trying to block all open city spots so Jesters can't relocate... I've never seen anything like it.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote:Jesters are building cities on this continent like crazy... and Amaranthia is doing the same, trying to block all open city spots so Jesters can't relocate... I've never seen anything like it.
Land war ftw if you're the invader.
And, don't castle on water if you don't have to.
It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

For a couple screens from me in any direction, every open city spot is being claimed.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

The Jesters kept me alive today, there is a ton of support in my city even though I was afk and didn't issue a single order.

Yay, Defense Minister!