Attack

For sooper seekrit League of Legends, <s>UO</s> <s>EVE</s> talk <s>and Diplomacy</s>.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

There is a castle at 232:577, which is just north of my castle. The person who owns it is in the Dark_Red guild. Well, the score has been stuck on 804 for several days now going back to at least Friday.

I assume it's about to go gray.

Anyway, I'd like to attack it and take it over. Prior to it going gray if that's ok with everyone? I'd like to get the experience of the siege. I don't actually want this castle, but I want to see the game mechanics at work.

Dark_Red is the 245 ranked guild and has 15 members. Per the stats on their member page and their message, I'd guess that the two founding members have left the game. They have only a single member with 4 cities. Only one other member has two and he's one of the founders.

The guy with 4 cities does not have a castle.

Thoughts? Objections?

Also, any objections to me extending invites to their more active members? I'm thinking Sinister, he's the guy with 4 cities, and possibly two other members whose names I see in the trade window. One only has a castle and he's only at 1000+ points.

Edited By Leisher on 1274883219
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Attack. Always, attack.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

No objections to any of the above.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Invite sent to the three players that seem to be active, including their biggest member.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Two have joined and I believe Sinister is joining as well.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Gordonopolis has 3 attacks incoming. Have already weathered 4 or 5 scouting attacks.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Who is attacking you?
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Amaranthia Alliance.

One guy, mainly, but he had a buddy scouting me too.

I survived all the attacks, today. Details are on the TKV forum.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Leisher, did you notice I built a city near Avalon?
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Yes, need any resources?

Also, I did end up conquering that castle north of me. I'm now looking at that second castle north of me. I don't want it, but it might be worth conquering.

It's another small guild with folks we might be able to pilfer.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

I'm still building up, so wood and stone would be nice.