Question

For sooper seekrit League of Legends, <s>UO</s> <s>EVE</s> talk <s>and Diplomacy</s>.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Ok, I'm a few minutes away from starting the recruitment for my new Baron (4th city).

I've got a few options with him:
-Grab either the 1000+ or 2000+ point lawless cities near me and pray they have a good layout or I'll be starting all over with them...kinda.
-Siege the Dark_Red castle just north of me. I'm quite certain it's the player's only city, so it'd eliminate him from the game. Plus, I'm sure it sucks.
-Establish my own new city.

I already have my main castle and two feeder cities, so I'm really looking for a new castle. Another place to launch attacks from.

My big question is: If I take over a city/castle and I hate it, can I somehow abandon it and recover my baron/troops?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Ship out all the resources, and tear down the buildings one by one. SHip out the resources that brings you. When you have the city demolished and drained, and the town hall back down to 1, hit the "abandon city" button.

Or if it has a lot of troops, have them support one of your other cities, and just leave enough farms to feed them, with enough hidouts to keep your food from getting plundered. Then forget the city and use the troops here and there.

I may be doing that in the near future when I capture more cities than I want to manage.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Scouts have returned. The 2000+ city has a lvl 10 Moonglow tower and Trinsic temple. I think I'm grabbing that one unless one of you wants to move into the neighborhood?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

What are the coordinates? I have a Baron and obviously I am itching to expand.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

5 and a half hours until my Baron is ready.

The 1000+ city is at 235:575. The 2000+ city is at 242:584.

The scouts are all dead at the 1000+ city. I can do the same to the other if you'd like.

Let me know what you plan on doing. I have no problems taking either city or just waiting for another one to open up.

I will say it'd be nice to have another TKV castle over here. There's a good handful of active castles in this area.

P.S. So if I take over a city, strip it, then abandon it, I WILL get my baron back?

Edited By Leisher on 1274453614
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

That I don't know... but I suspect the Baron slot would open back up in your recruitment tab. but that's just a guess.

I'll take a look at those castles.

Edited By GORDON on 1274453941
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

I need to know ASAP.

My Baron is ready to go.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Still waiting.

I'm taking one of those cities, just want you to let me know which one.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

I'll look right now.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

I have no preference, and I also have a Baron ready to go. Pick which one you want, I will take the other.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

The 1000+ closest to me is fine.

The 2000+ has the two lvl 10 buildings and lvl 9 walls. Probably closest to being ready to castle. Take that one.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

On my way.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Crap forgot I need resources to take a non-castle city.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

I've got resources moving to my baron, it will just take an hour or so before I can get settling.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

I have a Baron on the way to the lawless city.

ETA 7am.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

SOmeone else beat me to that city. My Baron is on the way home.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Shit.

I might end up dumping this other city. It's going to take forever to tear it down and build it back up correctly.