Info

For sooper seekrit League of Legends, <s>UO</s> <s>EVE</s> talk <s>and Diplomacy</s>.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Can we centralize some of the info we use a lot into one thread...like this one?

For example, who is Nardpuppy? If it's one of you, thanks for the resources.

Also, where's that map we had of where our guys are located?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

Nardpuppy is my son. He doesn't play much, so he often comes back to a very full city. I told him to send random amounts of resources to all of us, but I get the most. :-) But he hits all of us so they don't think he's my farm account or something. So, he sets up 6 more buildings, sends all the rest out, and comes back in a couple/few days. If anyone has a special need for resources, send him an email. You may not get it right away, but he can favor you with that resource. I have him buy expensive iron from me too so I can get gold. Although, his gold production is like 900/hr. So, it's not a windfall.

The map is in a thread on the other board in the officers/strategy forum. It's a bit out dated, but has most of the alliance on there.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Yeah, thank Nard for me. Wondered who was sending em all the stuff.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Ditto. And I can always use iron/wheat
It's not me, it's someone else.