Fable

Mostly PC, but console and mobile too
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

I didn't even realize this game was for the X-Box. Interesting considering my recent purchase.

Still, this game looks like it could be fantastic. AN RPG in 3rd person view that is apparently "epic" in scope. You can just play the quest or take a break and get married, open a store, etc.

The only drawback is that its being described as "ambitious". That's usually a label that turns out to mean they meant well. Still it is Peter Molyeak (I know I spelled it wrong, but I didn't feel like looking it up.) and Lionhead Studios, so I'll give it a chance.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Steve Dave

Post by Steve Dave »

This game does look good just make sure you are reading an up to date preview because a lot of stuff has been taken out or scaled down from early statements about the game. I think PM struck out with Black or White but I am still giving him a chance when this game comes out.
Paul

Post by Paul »

Looks pretty cool. I had toruble with your link (even with pop-up blocker disabled) so I went HERE instead.