Woot.

For stuff that is general.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Was just looking at my Northwest frequent flier miles, for the first time in years. I have enough to fly to Australia for free. Who wants to go?
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Call me when you have enough for Antarctica.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

No airports there... it wasn't on the miles reward chart, at least.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

There might not be airports, but there are resorts there.

When I worked for NBC, the Today show was doing dream weddings where the viewers got to vote on all the details of a couple's wedding. The couple had no choice, but to accept what the public voted, however they got it all for free, so it was worth it.

Anyway, one of the couples had a resort in Antarctica as one of their honeymoon possibilities.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote:Was just looking at my Northwest frequent flier miles, for the first time in years. I have enough to fly to Australia for free. Who wants to go?
I get the free ticket, I assume.
It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

You are free to assume that.
smh6921

Post by smh6921 »

I have enough for a free flight, but not that far...
WSGrundy

Post by WSGrundy »

How many stops do you have to make on your trip to Australia? I had a friend use the miles to go from boise to cleveland and he had to make 3 stops. It was free but took him forever. How many stops going to the other side of the globe?

Edited By WSGrundy on 1252952425
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

WSGrundy wrote:How many stops do you have to make on your trip to Australia? I had a friend use the miles to go from boise to cleveland and he had to make 3 stops. It was free but took him forever. How many stops going to the other side of the globe?

I believe it was Detroit ---> Denver ---> Los Angeles ---> Sydney

When I was going to Malaysia and Japan it was Minneapolis ---> Tokyo, and then change planes to Singapore or Kuala Lumpur.

Edited By GORDON on 1252954922