New players?

For sooper seekrit League of Legends, <s>UO</s> <s>EVE</s> talk <s>and Diplomacy</s>.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

I've noticed a shit ton of new houses on my normal patrol route. Several two story houses and even more basic houses. I wonder if folks are moving or if new people are getting houses?

I also think I'm too nice. I found a two story with a single chest that was locked down and not secured. I took everything inside, which was just some furniture, two lvl 1 treasure maps, 2 magic katanas, a bunch of magic broadswords, and a wand of ID with 85 charges.

Now I feel bad about it.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Playing this morning while doing 400 upgrades.

I had two characters on, Leisher and my tamer. Leisher was behind the counter depositing the haul from a lich massacre this morning. My tamer came in and stepped on something invisible. I stepped to the side and simply said "You can leave."

A second later, Niam Miendinoth appeared as they were casting recall.

Combine this with the fact that I've been robbed once already and I don't feel as bad about cleaning that other house out.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

All the broadswords from that house were vanquishing or power.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

Unfortunately, those are in higher supply. Not as profitable as kats and hallies, but a good catch none the less.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

Also, you are the only one that can read that book on your vendor. Everyone else gets "That can not be accessed".
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

No matter. It's only there temporarily anyway.

What should I sell those broadswords for?
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

It depends on the accuracy bonus. The +25s sell for more than the +5s. The power, I get about 1k for eminently accurate and higher. I slowly sell the lower powers for 800gp. Vanq's, I'm not sure what the most you can get for them. But, I'd guess they'd sell for about 4k. Scan the 'selling' forum for past auctions and/or price checks on the various weapons you are going to sell.