"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Zetleft

Post by Zetleft »

There's a front page?
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

There's a front page?

Exactly the reason I find it hard to get motivated to write anything there.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
thibodeaux

Post by thibodeaux »

I read it if there's a feedback thread.
Troy

Post by Troy »

Lettuce!!!!
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Maybe you should have guest peeps?
It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Nobody ever asked, and I wouldn't want to make anyone feel obligated by asking.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

If I don't die from exhaustion, I might get something up about my recent hospital experiences.

Within the last six months I was almost killed by a hospital twice and found out one of this city's best OB-GYN's is leaving the field because insurance costs are getting too high.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

Just grab chunks of stuff posted here, by people and call them front page material. Like, one of those long movie reviews. Or a chunk out of the 'wear condoms' thread. Stuff like that. Lots of posts are 'front page' like. And it's not like they have to make sense or be good or anything. At least that's the trend I've always seen. :;):
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

It's felt like an obligation, lately. Sucks the fun out of it, and the original intent was... for it be fun.

If Leisher wants to take over the maintenance of everything for a while, then cool. I can tell him how to do the archives and shit. Just feels like a job for me, lately, and we all know how I feel about jobs.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Send me the stuff I need and I'll try to get some stuff done.

I'll be trapped in the house for the next few weeks, so I might as well do something.