Here's another for the hitlist

For sooper seekrit League of Legends, <s>UO</s> <s>EVE</s> talk <s>and Diplomacy</s>.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

So today I was just SW of Britain when I found the body of Nathan Explosion on the ground. No idea how he died. I snooped the body and saw a wizard's hat, a dye tub, dyes, and 532 gold. I didn't bother taking anything and instead fought a harpie, orc, and some other random monster that was in the area. Although< I'm sure they weren't responsible for this person's death.

Anyway, I finish with them and hide so my guy has time to put bandages on. I just so happen hide near the body. That's when a guy on horseback shows up. His name is Will Murderface. I start thinking, "Oh wonderful, this idiot is either the killer or he'll think I am. Even if he doesn't, he'll think I'm a looter." This wasn't a good thing considering I was loaded with gold and other assorted loot.

That's when the ghost of Nathan Explosion showed up. I waited for the resurrection, and as soon as Will cast it, I started running. I figured that spell would eat up a lot of his mana...was I right? Anyway, Will immediately gave chase and was trying to cast Poison on me. I have no idea why. After about 20 seconds, I was within the guard zone and he was gone.

I'd like to say it was a misunderstanding, but his name was "Will Murderface", so I'm betting he didn't care if I was innocent or guilty.

I also visited the TG Village during lunch and saw a red in a house there. If I had the ability to cast Earthquake I would've killed him.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Troy

Post by Troy »

Res would have taken up 50 mana, but if he was a tank mage, that still leaves him with plenty of mana left over for the Explo/Ebolt/Hally combo that they love to use so much.

I've seen murderface before, but I also remember that he was blue, so dunno about that one.

Edited By Troy on 1242680050
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Nathan Explosion and William Murderface are both characters in the Adult Swim show "Metalocalypse." Also look for Swsigar Swigelf, Toki Wartooth, and Pickles. The drummer.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Troy

Post by Troy »

On the subject of themed guilds, There is a guild named UFC, with characters named after the more prominent fighters.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

I like the "Dunder Miflin Paper" guild. They have Nard Puppy and Big Tuna, among other names.

Ok, ya, that's our crafter guild. We were crackin' our selves up.

Leisher, were you on foot or horse? Always be on a horse, or you are easy pickin's.

Back to guilds, there's one called "Boats N Hoes" which made me laugh.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Leisher wrote:So today I was just SW of Britain when I found the body of Nathan Explosion on the ground. No idea how he died. I snooped the body and saw a wizard's hat, a dye tub, dyes, and 532 gold. I didn't bother taking anything and instead fought a harpie, orc, and some other random monster that was in the area. Although< I'm sure they weren't responsible for this person's death.

Anyway, I finish with them and hide so my guy has time to put bandages on. I just so happen hide near the body. That's when a guy on horseback shows up. His name is Will Murderface. I start thinking, "Oh wonderful, this idiot is either the killer or he'll think I am. Even if he doesn't, he'll think I'm a looter." This wasn't a good thing considering I was loaded with gold and other assorted loot.

That's when the ghost of Nathan Explosion showed up. I waited for the resurrection, and as soon as Will cast it, I started running. I figured that spell would eat up a lot of his mana...was I right? Anyway, Will immediately gave chase and was trying to cast Poison on me. I have no idea why. After about 20 seconds, I was within the guard zone and he was gone.

I'd like to say it was a misunderstanding, but his name was "Will Murderface", so I'm betting he didn't care if I was innocent or guilty.

I also visited the TG Village during lunch and saw a red in a house there. If I had the ability to cast Earthquake I would've killed him.
I tried looting your house the other night.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

Ya. Speaking of house looting. . .

Gordon: Found an unsecure tower. Lots of Easter Eggs, wool, wood, etc.
Alex: Get in UOAM so I can see where you are. What else is there?
Gordon: Not sure. Haven't gone through everything.
Alex: (to self) Hmmmm. *Recalls to May's tower*
Alex: Umm. You're friended here.
Gordon: FUCK!
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

The one thing I noticed was some stupid colored letters on the top, like how faggy guilds decorate their towers. I didn't even take the time to see what the letters spelled, I just went into the tower and thought someone forgot to place their trash barrel.

Turns out it was May's yew gate tower.

What did those letters say, anyway?
Troy

Post by Troy »

fffffffail
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

I've seen the UFC guild's house.

Everyone knows where the TB village is right? If not, I'll post a map. During the day there are usually peeps in houses macroing. It'd probably piss them off if you attacked them then.

I tried looting your house the other night.

Looks like nothing was taken.

One of my neighbors left their new home unsecured and I took about 100 fancy shirts to use as bandages.

Leisher, were you on foot or horse? Always be on a horse, or you are easy pickin's.

I was on foot. If I have time to do a daytime run, I'm usually on foot. Normally, nobody is in that area. In fact, that's the first time I've ever seen anyone else there. Typically, I can hit 4 of those caged prisoner things in an hour.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Emuishéré

Post by Emuishéré »

GORDON wrote:The one thing I noticed was some stupid colored letters on the top, like how faggy guilds decorate their towers.

Turns out it was May's yew gate tower.

What did those letters say, anyway?

"Gordon loves the cock"
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Well, that at least would be funny.