COB - War

For sooper seekrit League of Legends, <s>UO</s> <s>EVE</s> talk <s>and Diplomacy</s>.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

We declared on them tonight. Pretty much a couple of griefers that pick on easy targets at the GY. Heal reds, etc. We fought them a few times with no results. They do more teleporting on buildings and cross healing than fighting. But, we figured making them orange might make things more interesting. No idea if they'll accept. I think they won't because they'll want to pick their fights more. As in, when you're hurt/out numbered/etc. We'll see.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Know what sucks about this game, now?

Everyone is now fighting like we did 9 years ago.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

As in hit and run? Or house hiding? We rarely house hid. And when we did, it was only long enough to formulate an attack strategy. We had runes marked around our house so we could recall out into position and form multi pronged attacks and stuff. We rarely ran out, hit, ran back in.

I think the funniest thing is that TDE, the people that sent email after email complaining about our use of deamons on the battlefield are the biggest tamer PvP guild on the server. We taught them well.

What sucks to me, is that people won't accept our challenges. They don't want a real war. They want multiple possible targets. Not real threats.