I got PKed

For sooper seekrit League of Legends, <s>UO</s> <s>EVE</s> talk <s>and Diplomacy</s>.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

So I was roaming the countryside with Leisher and had to hit the hide skill while near some houses as I needed to be afk for a few and had no time for anything better.

When I returned I found that I had been pked by Malice the guildmaster of TG.

So, I know where they live if anyone is interested.

On a related note, on the steps of one of their houses was a book with a message for TG saying something to the effect of "War us you red cowards".

FYI: Malice had to heal while fighting Leisher. Leisher who is at 96 STR and less than 90 swords. Leisher who has shitty equipment and I was afk the whole time.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

I haven't been PKd yet. Only just killed myself in training. Been in more than one fight.

Run Forrest, run.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Troy

Post by Troy »

Hey, I killed that guy a few days ago, HA.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Get his head for me next time. I want to decorate my house with it
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”