Baaaa

For sooper seekrit League of Legends, <s>UO</s> <s>EVE</s> talk <s>and Diplomacy</s>.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

What do I need to sheer the sheep?

Do they have to die or can I send a non-fighter out to gather wool?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Any blade will sheer sheep. Dbl-click the blade, click the sheep.

You don't have to kill the sheep to get the wool, but you can. Not sure which method is better on this server.

Doesn't need to be a fighter to sheer sheep.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

I've got wool...

Now what?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

spinning wheel, and loom
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

I need a bigger house.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Make sure you have STEAM open when you are at your PC. I have a few minutes now where I could log in and give you a few thousand bandaids, but you aren't on STEAM./