WAR!!! Maybe, finally

For sooper seekrit League of Legends, <s>UO</s> <s>EVE</s> talk <s>and Diplomacy</s>.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

TB said they fight at the FS! castle. So, we need to find the FS! castle. Lets get some intel goin'. . .
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

I'm guessing they aren't going to accept. So, I vote we create more characters and use those to PK the shit out of both T-B and T^B. Especially T^B. Their non-warring portion. They are the ones doing most of the PKing anyway. I was just being respectful and warring their war stone.

I'm going to start another Alex the Artist tonight. And this one will be the blue killer.

Edited By Cakedaddy on 1241552793
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Cakedaddy wrote:TB said they fight at the FS! castle. So, we need to find the FS! castle. Lets get some intel goin'. . .
Wasn't there an FS! guild on GL?

Did we war them?
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Cakedaddy wrote:I'm going to start another Alex the Artist tonight. And this one will be the blue killer.
Like TKV - Special Teams, or something? The TKV that kills the known blue healers of the bad guys?
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

I don't know that it would have to be special teams even. After all, it was T^B that attacked me. It's T^B that we saw killing blues in the dungeons the other night. So, really, it's fitting that we go after T^B directly. Only problem is, they don't war. So, we are going to end up possibly ruining some characters by going red, statloss, etc. But as far as the justification of it, just because they won't war, doesn't mean they shouldn't be valid targets.

And yes there was an FS! guild on GL. And yes, we did war them.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Well then maybe their castle is still on the GL shard...