Drone lands?

For sooper seekrit League of Legends, <s>UO</s> <s>EVE</s> talk <s>and Diplomacy</s>.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

Wonder if Troy still knows the password to this forum. . .

What's going on that we are heading to Drone lands? My play time is limited and I don't want to spend a bunch of it moving ships if I don't need to. Is it going to be long term? We own it, so who are we fighting? Are we expanding? What's the scoop? If you can't tell me much, then at least tell me estimated time of spendature. . . as in, is this a weekend op? Week long? Campaign sized event? If it's short, I'll just move a flycatcher up there and buy new ones as needed. If it's long. . . then I'll move more up. I have enough ships spread out. I haven't been moving. . . I've been buying new ones.

Was going to ask about jump bridge routes. . . but I think that's in the forums. So never mind.

With play time limited, don't want to spend alot of time moving only to find out that my inactivity caused me to miss the short op there and we're now moving to Delve or something.

By the way, I've been training cruise missles. So, now I've got Cruise specialization 3. I can take my ravens out again now. . .I think. Need to check the current load out and see what else I might be missing.
Troy

Post by Troy »

We own it, but our logistic route to empire is clogged with pirates due to regional conflicts, as well our absence as of late.

We lost two expensive jump freighters this week doing logistic runs. Both to an alliance hat got kicked back to empire and is no pirating in the empire. They are rather large, in actuallity. We have just war decced them and I'm guessing beginning combat operations tomorrow

I'm not going to be around, Unfortunately, as I am going to George till next tuesday to visit the GF and look for jobs.

There should be plenty of targets around. I posted on the EXO forums that we would maybe keep doing the RR BS stuff and base it out of Resisen.

Try the Raven setup that I put in that RR gang thread.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

Roger that. Thanks for the info.

Have fun with George. I thought her name was Jessie though. . .