Today in Sexism

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by TheCatt »

It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by GORDON »

"If the service you are getting is free, then you are what's being sold."
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 10:44 am "If the service you are getting is free, then you are what's being sold."
I'd be OK with that.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by GORDON »

TheCatt wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 10:45 am
GORDON wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 10:44 am "If the service you are getting is free, then you are what's being sold."
I'd be OK with that.
As long as the women understand they are being used, I would be ok with it too. This chick doesn't seem to realize she was being used, she just thought she was awesome. She wont be getting a free table in 15 pounds or 10 years. IDK.

I am more attracted to women who are purposely whores, not accidentally whores. One implies personal awareness.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 10:48 am As long as the women understand they are being used, I would be ok with it too. This chick doesn't seem to realize she was being used, she just thought she was awesome. She wont be getting a free table in 15 pounds or 10 years. IDK.
How is she being used? Like the club wants her there as attractive women drive other people coming. But that's it. Seems super fair to me.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 10:48 am I am more attracted to women who are purposely whores, not accidentally whores.
Agree.

When they're completely unaware they become a problem, particularly later when their looks fade.
TheCatt wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 11:18 am How is she being used?
She is absolutely being used as bait to draw in guys who are the ones who spend money.

Once again proving how oppressed women are and how tough a life they live.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 11:22 am She is absolutely being used as bait to draw in guys who are the ones who spend money.
Yeah, that's what I said. But she knows it. It's a fair trade.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by GORDON »

TheCatt wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 11:18 am How is she being used? Like the club wants her there as attractive women drive other people coming.
You answered your own question. It might seem minor, but she's literally been let in for free, as bait.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by GORDON »

TheCatt wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 11:23 am
Leisher wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 11:22 am She is absolutely being used as bait to draw in guys who are the ones who spend money.
Yeah, that's what I said. But she knows it. It's a fair trade.
I don't know that she knows it. She didn't indicate that in the vid. It was "LOL it's awesome to be a girl."

Leisher beat me to the "bait" observation. Another analogy I would use is "she's being scooped into the water as chum."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by TheCatt »

Tell the clubs they are free to "use me" that way.

I know exactly what the club is doing. And she does, too.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 12:45 pm I don't know that she knows it. She didn't indicate that in the vid. It was "LOL it's awesome to be a girl."
I think she did. When she said, "My dumb ass" and how guys should be pissed, I think she was tipping her hand.
TheCatt wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 1:51 pm Tell the clubs they are free to "use me" that way.
But, they put the hot girls up there to draw in men. I don't think they want to drive everyone away... :D
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 2:01 pm think she did. When she said, "My dumb ass" and how guys should be pissed, I think she was tipping her hand.
She knows. But, true story, sometimes people use words to frame stories and their perceived story in a certain light, rather than the plain truth
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by GORDON »

And then other people are free to draw their own meanings from the actual words used, without reading their minds.

She got used. She leaned into it and enjoyed it. She may or may not have realized she was being used, and not just showered with gifts. That's the mind reading part.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by TheCatt »

Not used. Quid pro quo.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by GORDON »

My earlier statement of "I prefer when my whores know they're whores" still plays.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by TheCatt »

Women: NO MEANS NO

Also Women: Try more.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by GORDON »

I hope more of them choose the bear. I'd like it if the female population had fewer scared, weak, timid women.

Maybe more who were raised with a father in the house. Heyo.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by TheCatt »

The other day I read something that said 33% of men would rape a woman if there were no consequences. Women were OUTRAGED.

I also read something that said 33% of women would like/be interested in being raped, if there were no consequences. No one said anything.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 11:38 am I hope more of them choose the bear. I'd like it if the female population had fewer scared, weak, timid women.
I think we'd be very happy with who is choosing the bear.
TheCatt wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 12:07 pm The other day I read something that said 33% of men would rape a woman if there were no consequences. Women were OUTRAGED.

I also read something that said 33% of women would like/be interested in being raped, if there were no consequences. No one said anything.
The hypocrisy of women knows no bounds.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by TheCatt »

The bear things: Like 20-33% of women have been sexually assaulted in some way, right?

But, I would guees, it's not 20-33% of mn doing it. Lik 1%? 2%? 5% maybe? I couldn't find any good numbers.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/11991158/

This study implies 1 man, 10 acts of sexual assualt.