Gorlock the Destroyer

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
Leisher
Site Admin

Gorlock the Destroyer

Post by Leisher »

That's Gorlock in the video below.

Serious question:

How much money would you need to be paid to take Gorlock on a proper date? Just a real date where you take Gorlock to dinner and a public activity, like below. You have to treat Gorlock like an actual date and give them attention. So there's no mocking, half assed trying, and so on. You treat them as you would any woman you're taking out and trying to impress.

You do this in the town you live in, so people you know are going to see.

NO SEX!!! Don't factor that in. The date ends with a handshake, nothing more.

What's the amount? (Don't count taxes. This is all under the table.)
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Gorlock the Destroyer

Post by TheCatt »

Millions.
It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

Gorlock the Destroyer

Post by GORDON »

I didn't watch the vid, so don't know if she seems abrasive or whatever.

But I had several dating-app-first-meets that were big girls, like her. Women know well how to make the face pics look like they're on a 140 pound frame. But I was always polite, and charming, and saw the date through, even though I knew there was no way in hell I was ever going to see them again. None of them were interesting enough.

But if they were abrasive out of the gate, I may not even say BYE as I walked away. Do an in-person ghosting.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Gorlock the Destroyer

Post by Leisher »

Well, three things:
1. You didn't answer the question.
2. I don't know that Gorlock is more abrasive than anyone else.
3. Gorlock does think they're a 10.

Oh, and one other minor thing...I'm pretty sure Gorlock is a man.

BTW, this is a deal killer for me:
GORDON wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 1:32 pm But I had several dating-app-first-meets that were big girls, like her. Women know well how to make the face pics look like they're on a 140 pound frame.
Not them being larger. I would assume everyone tells little lies.

But for it to be a massive lie is the end of the line. Sorry, but that's how you want to start a relationship? On a lie? You tricked me to come out with you?

No thanks. If you don't respect you, why should I?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Gorlock the Destroyer

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 1:56 pm 1. You didn't answer the question.
What's your answer?
It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

Gorlock the Destroyer

Post by GORDON »

Oh. To answer the question, no, if it knew she was a big girl, I would decline to waste either of our time. There's no point. No one is that charming.
Troy

Gorlock the Destroyer

Post by Troy »

Leisher wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 1:56 pm Oh, and one other minor thing...I'm pretty sure Gorlock is a man.
A severely mentally ill man. Pass.
GORDON
Site Admin

Gorlock the Destroyer

Post by GORDON »

Leisher wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 1:56 pm But for it to be a massive lie is the end of the line. Sorry, but that's how you want to start a relationship? On a lie? You tricked me to come out with you?
Well, they didn't LIE lie

Though it would save time, I have too much class to ask for height/weight before we meet. And I don't think their pics were altered, I think they were strategic. They just never volunteered "oh my weight starts with 2."

And I met enough fit women to logically assume the fatties wouldnt always be fatties. Those were always a nice surprise....like... "Whew.".
Leisher
Site Admin

Gorlock the Destroyer

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 2:48 pm And I don't think their pics were altered, I think they were strategic.
Turns out that most women are amazing photographers.

As for Gorlock...

I think you guys might be looking a bit too far into it. It's just a date. You're not falling in love. No cuddling. No holding hands. Etc. It's just a couple of hours spending time with someone and sharing small talk.

I'm old enough that I don't care what strangers think. I can explain the date to family and friends.

So it really comes down to money.

I would ask for 500K, but if they did a 100K "Take it or leave it", I'd probably do it. I spend 8 hours a day with people I don't like for a lot less (daily rate). Ultimately, Gorlock is a person. As Troy points out, yes they are mentally ill, but they do have the ability to hold a conversation. Off the top of my head I would find it interesting to discover how they found themselves famous, does it bug them, the perks, the cons, and so on. Plus, I think they're a gamer, so there's that.

So I'd go, be pleasant, drop them off, give them Gordon's phone number, and then collect my money.
GORDON
Site Admin

Gorlock the Destroyer

Post by GORDON »

Choose 1:

- Sex with Gorlock. With eye contact, during. To completion.
- Never have sex again, ever.
Troy

Gorlock the Destroyer

Post by Troy »

GORDON wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 3:20 pm Choose 1:

- Sex with Gorlock. With eye contact, during. To completion.
- Never have sex again, ever.
One of those scenarios where it might be gay to not have sex with a man.
GORDON
Site Admin

Gorlock the Destroyer

Post by GORDON »

Cant help but think of T-Rex from Orgasmo.

"Yer gonna MAKE ME CUM."