The [s]First[/s] Only Trump term...so far

For stuff that is general.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

I do not like Kevin O'Leary. Never have. He's just a prick and wears it proudly. Honestly, I respect that about him, but it makes me dislike him. Him being on Shark Tank, the show where rich people fleece the poors with good ideas, makes it worse.

Anyway, he says the thing Trump just got nailed for is complete horseshit and something all real estate people do. Let's say he's right, and he probably is right. Then first of all, this ruling probably won't hold up when appealed. Secondly, I still stand by my statement about what Tyson said: "I didn't do this crime, but I belong here for all the other things I've done."

Trump getting nailed for fraud might be bullshit, but it's not like his hands are clean. This might be justice for something else that he'll never be tried for.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

Also, just because it's something 'everyone does', doesn't make it legal. It might be something all very rich real estate people do. Because to become very successful, you have to cheat and break rules.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Cakedaddy wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:32 pm Also, just because it's something 'everyone does', doesn't make it legal. It might be something all very rich real estate people do. Because to become very successful, you have to cheat and break rules.
Exactly.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 2:43 pm Anyway, he says the thing Trump just got nailed for is complete horseshit and something all real estate people do. Let's say he's right, and he probably is right. Then first of all, this ruling probably won't hold up when appealed. Secondly, I still stand by my statement about what Tyson said: "I didn't do this crime, but I belong here for all the other things I've done."
Sooo... all real estate people need to be investigated?
It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Nah. Most of them aren't threatening the reelection chances of a democrat.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Americans have done a 180 on Trump's border wall.

To be fair, all credit should be given to Biden and his border expert, Kamala Harris.
Troy

Post by Troy »

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/black-c ... =107594481
Trump claimed Black Americans can relate to his multiple criminal indictments.
One of the funniest offensive things Trump has ever said and he's had some good ones.

Still an awful human being who should not be president.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

I genuinely laughed out loud upon reading that.

Biden-Trump 2: We dare you to vote for one of us and then look in a mirror.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Troy wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:07 pm https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/black-c ... =107594481
Trump claimed Black Americans can relate to his multiple criminal indictments.
One of the funniest offensive things Trump has ever said and he's had some good ones.

Still an awful human being who should not be president.
Trump should mention all his baby mamas next?

I assume he has more than one.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Biden has to abdicate and let someone else run, right? I mean... the plan has to be let Trump get the nomination, then BOOM - Secret Democrat candidate.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

It's the only strategy that makes sense.

The problem is who? Gavin Newsome will lose to Trump and he's the biggest name out there. Newsome is everything the majority of the country is sick of and the Rs will hammer us with that message.

There is only one choice...do I even need to say it? :D
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 4:45 pm There is only one choice...do I even need to say it?
I can only assume you mean... me!
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 4:58 pm
Leisher wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 4:45 pm There is only one choice...do I even need to say it?
I can only assume you mean... me!
I would vote for any one of the assholes that come to this website over ANYONE currently in politics. But since none of you are running, go Fetterman!
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

I run every year! I just haven't made any ballots.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Ok, this made me laugh. I'm a sucker for that first filter. Like a fart, it's just always funny.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Truth Social IPOs today.

This is amazing to me because I didn't even know it still existed or that anyone ever used it.

Per the headline at the link, "Experts warn the $9B valuation defies logic."

I agree with them, but also wonder if they've ever heard of BitCoin... Everything on Wall St defies logic.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

It's true if enough people wish it so.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Jon Stewart ripped critics of the judgment against Trump in his fraud trial pointing out that it wasn't victimless. I mostly agree because that financial shit trickles down to us peasants. I absolutely agree that O'Leary is a walking turd of a human being. It boggles my mind that people are entertained by Shark Tank. "Let's watch the uber rich shit on people and steal their IP".

Anyway, the internet nailed Stewart with a 1-2 punch of "whataboutism" and hypocrisy.

People aren't getting away with shit anymore.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

The difference not noted is lying on business reports declared and registered with the state, and taking the county assessor’s value for your personal property.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

I'm probably reading what you said wrong, but the assessor's valuation is in the article? Or were you saying the two actions are not equal?
But according to 2013-2014 assessor records obtained by The Post, the property had the estimated market-value at only $1.882 million. The actual assessor valuation was even lower, at $847,174.
I think what O'Leary said IS true, but I agree with Stewart on it. Yeah, it probably does happen every day, but that doesn't mean it should.

Why can't a multimillionaire, or billionaire, just be honest? How small is your dick that you need to bilk everyone out of every cent?