Conspiracy Theories

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
Leisher
Site Admin

Conspiracy Theories

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Conspiracy Theories

Post by GORDON »

CONSPIRACY THEORY:

A couple years ago, ships leaving some Asian port were hitting other ships that didn't appear on their radar, and it was speculation that enemy action was testing the hacking of ships.

Yesterday, that container ship lost power at the exact moment it needed to navigate the bridge in Baltimore, and it came.back up when it was too late to course correct.

If enemy action, flawless timing.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Conspiracy Theories

Post by Leisher »

I always knew about the elite drinking the blood of children conspiracy theories.

Today I learned Adrenochrome is the chemical behind the theory.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Conspiracy Theories

Post by GORDON »

Yet another reason for me to keep abortion legal. Aborted fetus smoothies, for eternal youth.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Troy

Conspiracy Theories

Post by Troy »

Leisher wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 1:51 pm I always knew about the elite drinking the blood of children conspiracy theories.

Today I learned Adrenochrome is the chemical behind the theory.
Conspiracy theory to us, for Peter Thiel, a Monday.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2016/08 ... ples-blood
Leisher
Site Admin

Conspiracy Theories

Post by Leisher »

As long as they're paying for it and it doesn't involve murdering or molesting people, I think I wouldn't care. If fact, I might be interested in the results.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Conspiracy Theories

Post by TheCatt »

I mean, you only get one life. Make the most of it.
It's not me, it's someone else.