Today in being fabulous

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in being fabulous

Post by TheCatt »

His name is CakeDaddy.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in being fabulous

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 1:30 pm His name is CakeDaddy.
Well that's just science!
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in being fabulous

Post by Leisher »

Support for LQBQT trending down for the first time in years.

First, it's PBS and a very one sided discussion. Rs and Christians...yada yada yada.

Second, she doesn't say it outright, because I'm not sure she made the connection, but if you remove the QT then there's probably no drop. She states that support for same sex marriage and whatnot has remained stable. It's the trans shit. That's what has caused the shift. This isn't rocket science.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in being fabulous

Post by GORDON »

And no one would even care much about trans stuff if it wasn't for locker rooms, and them dunking on biological women in sports.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in being fabulous

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:13 am And no one would even care much about trans stuff if it wasn't for locker rooms, and them dunking on biological women in sports.
There's that, but people aren't really thrilled about the drug/surgical mutilation of children and the grooming. Why do transpeople need to be around small children so much? Why do we need trans stuff in schools, family drag shows, drag story time at libraries, and so on? That shit isn't normal. Lesbians and gays didn't do any of that when fighting for acceptance.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in being fabulous

Post by GORDON »

That too. Stalin or Lenin said "start with the kids," too.

And then Qui Gon Jinn said "Feel, don't think."
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in being fabulous

Post by Leisher »

Great article about the not at all made up abrosexuality.
For those of you who don’t know what abrosexuality is, in layperson’s terms, it simply means when someone’s sexual identity fluctuates and changes.
Yet another bullshit "sexuality" for people who want to pretend they're unique. I think LGBQTIA2+ is the new goth.

I get why LGs are so pissed to be associated with the rest of this shit.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in being fabulous

Post by TheCatt »

Jesusfuckingchrist
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in being fabulous

Post by Leisher »

Sydney Sweeney has apparently made some people mad over her outfit at the GLADD awards.

Uh...you guys have parades where people walk around naked. She's overdressed.

Leisher
Site Admin

Today in being fabulous

Post by Leisher »

Today's made up bullshit is gynosexual.
A gynosexual is a person that finds the female anatomy (such as breasts), feminine characteristics (soft facial attributes, high-pitched voices, long hair), and femininity (certain behaviors and mannerisms) to be sexually attractive. While lesbians and straight men fit this description to a T, the term gynosexual encompasses many more than just that. And this is primarily because the object of sexual attraction of a gynosexual, although feminine, does not have to be female.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in being fabulous

Post by TheCatt »

I read this the other day, and yeah, get a grip people.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in being fabulous

Post by Leisher »

WTF, I know you and Gordo both saw the Sweeney pics above and neither of you said as much as a thank you.

RUDE!
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in being fabulous

Post by GORDON »

Go away, 'batin.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in being fabulous

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:16 pm WTF, I know you and Gordo both saw the Sweeney pics above and neither of you said as much as a thank you.

RUDE!
NO! I;M OUTRAGED that she is not naked.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in being fabulous

Post by Leisher »

LGBT twice as likely to be discriminated against by medical professionals.

Not being snarky when I say this, but I have two very serious observations here:
1. What do the numbers say when you remove the T? I'm betting it drops significantly.
2. If you're constantly told that you're a victim and discriminated against, aren't you far more likely to believe you're a victim and discriminated against? Point being, if you go looking for something, you're going to find it, even if it doesn't exist.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in being fabulous

Post by Leisher »

Learn something new that you didn't want to know.