Another parent(s) of the year candidate

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

This seemed vaguely familiar... turns out it's two years old: https://www.dexerto.com/entertainment/y ... s-1751430/ I wonder if it was already posted here.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 3:47 pm I wonder if it was already posted here.
Only 10 pages, why don't you look?

Also, is this the same YouTube mom that was just arrested?
GORDON wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 3:39 pm Do people get money on X for having lots of views, or something? Only motivation that would make sense outside of "pure narcissism."
Yes. All social media pays once you get over certain views/followers. I don't know who pays the best, but the worst is TikTok.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Pretty sure grandma can call the police on mom and get her locked up, but kids would still be with grandma.

Those poor kids don't stand a chance.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Imagine how god-tier your dick must be to make a woman remove "My kids are my everything" from her dating profile.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 1:54 pm Imagine how god-tier your dick must be to make a woman remove "My kids are my everything" from her dating profile.
That is 1000% what you would tell yourself because the truth that she's batshit crazy is kind of terrifying. Wait until he tries to break up with her.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 1:52 pm Those poor kids don't stand a chance.
jfc
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

You cannot make this stuff up.

The poster child for being a terrible mother says she will be a really good stepmom.

If you are a single woman in 2023 and cannot get a date, but Susan Smith has a line of suitors, maybe rethink some things?

I mean, yeah, she's still attractive and there's certainly an element of danger that would be exciting, but damn. She's a monster and what dude is willing to put his kids in harm's way to get some pussy?

Who could possibly sleep comfortably next to her?

Pussy is the most powerful thing in the universe.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 6:01 pm uff up.

The poster child for being a terrible mother says she will be a really good stepmom.
JFC. What the fuck is wrong with the world?
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Paris Hilton sounds like a great mom.

I get having money for a nanny, but damn woman, your kid needs you not Consuela. This is why so many kids of the uber rich turn out to be cunts. They're desperate to be loved and validated.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Possibly the daughter of the same woman who raised her.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Valid.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

She needs to be checked for postpartum ASAP.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 8:32 pm She needs to be checked for postpartum ASAP.
I couldn't tell if she was yelling at the baby or the husband (man, baby daddy, whatever)?
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 8:48 pm
Leisher wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 8:32 pm She needs to be checked for postpartum ASAP.
I couldn't tell if she was yelling at the baby or the husband (man, baby daddy, whatever)?
I think the baby pissed on her.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

I feel kind of bad putting this here because I would bet a lot of money that the dad isn't in the picture. (That isn't sexist because statistics say I'm right. :D )

TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

What did she do wrong?
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Kids be dumb about food. Legally, a parent is only required to PROVIDE one good meal a day.... The kid can choose to not eat if they wish.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

While it's possible that her kid is simply an asshole and acting out, it's more likely that mom cultivated the entitled attitude she is now complaining about.

But to be fair, that's just speculation based on statistics. There is a chance her kid's just a dick weed.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 4:46 pm While it's possible that her kid is simply an asshole and acting out, it's more likely that mom cultivated the entitled attitude she is now complaining about.

But to be fair, that's just speculation based on statistics. There is a chance her kid's just a dick weed.
I mean, the kid is 15, I lean towards the latter.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Dont all women fuck up their daughters? ;)

I joke, but anecdotally, I rarely see father/son conflict in my personal life. But the mothers/daughters I know are constantly having screaming fights.and/or pissed at each other

My kid and I have literally never had a fight.