Gun Control catch all

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
GORDON
Site Admin

Gun Control catch all

Post by GORDON »

So a set of parents have now been convicted of manslaughter, for their son's shooting spree

How do we feel about that?

On the one hand, I feel like parents do have some responsibility to not buy their sad son a gun in order to cure his depression.

In the other hand, I feel like the parents have room to ask the federal government why they need to go bankrupt in order to get their son mental health care.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Gun Control catch all

Post by Leisher »

The parents were absolutely jackasses to buy their kid a gun. They definitely have some responsibility. I look at it in the same light as a parent buying booze for a bunch of underage kids to drink on prom night and then not ensuring the kids weren't driving.

However, the skeptic in me feels like this is the government passing the buck (they destroyed mental health care), finding a scapegoat, and working a backdoor solution for gun control.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Gun Control catch all

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Gun Control catch all

Post by Leisher »

Future school shooter caught.

Dead eyes and a 129 page manifesto? Yeah, this MF needs to be locked away forever.