Black Swan

As long as we recognize Lucas is washed up and most TV sucks, we'll all get along fine.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

I didn't see the film yet, but I was told by my sister-in-law that I have to see it for a lesbian scene with Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis.

So I was able to figure out how to see that one scene, and it is not impressive. There's a single shot of Mila down on Natalie, but you don't actually see anything or see anyone doing anything. The rest of the scene shows Natalie writhing around with her bra on.

So you're missing nothing. In related news, this movie got an R rating, meanwhile Michelle Williams is in a movie with the exact same sex scene (from all accounts), except a guy is down on her and they got an NC-17 rating. The difference, according to the ratings folks, is that "in Black Swan the scene might not even be occurring." (Natalie might be nuts in the film.)

Personally, I think the Black Swan people had better connections and bigger names.

If you were looking for a movie review: My wife did see the film and she didn't like it. She said it was weird.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

I was waiting for the sex clips to show up on the net, I wasn't ever going to see it.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Troy

Post by Troy »

This is a great film. You guys would like it. Don't even worry about the sex scenes. It's a psychological horror movie.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Troy wrote:This is a great film. You guys would like it. Don't even worry about the sex scenes. It's a psychological horror movie.
I'm able to convince myself that The Cutting Edge is a sports movie, not a chick flick, so it is ok for me to watch it...

You're telling me that a ballerina movie isn't a chick flick?
Troy

Post by Troy »

GORDON wrote:
Troy wrote:This is a great film. You guys would like it. Don't even worry about the sex scenes. It's a psychological horror movie.

I'm able to convince myself that The Cutting Edge is a sports movie, not a chick flick, so it is ok for me to watch it...

You're telling me that a ballerina movie isn't a chick flick?

I just watched a preview of that movie. That appears to be the definition of a chick flick. "Bad boy seduces good girl and hilarity ensues"

Black Swan is dark and shit and doesn't have a meaningful love story, there is some fucking, sure, but it plays a smaller part of the main story. I saw it because two of my buddies recommended it.

Edited By Troy on 1295994760
Troy

Post by Troy »

Oops... "Dark as shit"
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Portman didn't dance as much as they're telling you.

Apparently, they were trying to fool everyone during awards season.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Black Swan

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:42 am but I was told by my sister-in-law that I have to see it for a lesbian scene with Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis.
I was disappointed by that part.
Leisher wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:42 am So I was able to figure out how to see that one scene, and it is not impressive. There's a single shot of Mila down on Natalie, but you don't actually see anything or see anyone doing anything. The rest of the scene shows Natalie writhing around with her bra on.
Yeah. :(

This movie was super intense, especially the ending. It didn't help that my wife thought we were seeing a "psychological drama" not a "psychological horror" movie. (She picked it). Our oldest walked in on the lesbian scene.

I really enjoyed it. I thought the story was well told, well acted, well constructed, I liked the guessing games + resolution. Solid.
It's not me, it's someone else.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Black Swan

Post by TheCatt »

Natalie Portman single again after he cheated on her. Again. As why wife said "Duh, she's French"
GORDON
Site Admin

Black Swan

Post by GORDON »

She's so skinny now I know exactly how it would feel. So pass prolly
TheCatt
Site Admin

Black Swan

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 4:08 pm She's so skinny now I know exactly how it would feel. So pass prolly
Still would.
GORDON
Site Admin

Black Swan

Post by GORDON »

Ok but she has to cosplay senator amidala, during.
Leisher
Site Admin

Black Swan

Post by Leisher »

Would, but I'll bet she's not that great in bed.
Cakedaddy

Black Swan

Post by Cakedaddy »

Just a reminder. She's been with Sean Penn.
Leisher
Site Admin

Black Swan

Post by Leisher »

Cakedaddy wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 7:48 pm She's been with Sean Penn.
Gross.

Hopefully, the 1,000 showers since then have washed that off.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Black Swan

Post by TheCatt »

Cakedaddy wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 7:48 pm Just a reminder. She's been with Sean Penn.
cells regnerate or something. surely she's like the theseus' ship of natalie portman by now.
GORDON
Site Admin

Black Swan

Post by GORDON »

Yeah but his cooties could form persistent colonies.