[Adult Swim] - Rick and Morty

As long as we recognize Lucas is washed up and most TV sucks, we'll all get along fine.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

S7 E5 Unmortricken

Make sure you watch the post interview part where the creators talk about the episode.

IMHO, this episode just put the show on a whole different level. It got deep and it got dark. Yet it still had the ability to throw in a visual chuckle right when the mood had been brought way down.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Which one was that
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Rick and Evil Morty vs Rick Prime
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

S6E06 - The dinosaurs are so advanced every stalk of corn has 2 ears.
It's not me, it's someone else.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 2:11 pm I wonder how they were able to license a Pink Floyd song. I heard that was hard to do.
That was a pretty awesome moment. At least when they license a song they go big.
It's not me, it's someone else.