NFL

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 6:17 pm Taylor Tomlinson? She's cute and funny, but GOAT? Nah.
Little known fact: Mike Tomlin IS Taylor Tomlinson. He's that good.
It's not me, it's someone else.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Denver lost to the Raiders, Commanders, Fins (by 50!!), Jets, and Chiefs, and barely beat the Bears... but 5 straight wins over the Packers, Chiefs, Bills, Vikings, and Browns?

Sean Payton coach of the year?
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 7:15 pm Sean Payton coach of the year?
If they continue this run, maybe. Depends on what the Texans do too. And Indy.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

David Tepper saying the right things, but his actions don't.

Why hire failed coaches? Hire an up and coming coordinator and then if they fail, it doesn't look as bad.

If you're going to hire a failed coach, it'd better be someone you're committed to making work and that's a massive name, like Bill B.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

People bitch about everything.

Romo is having fun, leave him alone.

Like any of the people complaining would be able to do four hours of commentary a week without being boring, making a bad joke, cursing, etc.

Fuck people.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Seriously NFL, you're going to punish a fan?

How dumb is this league? And how cool is Hill to step up?
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 7:45 pm Seriously NFL, you're going to punish a fan?

How dumb is this league? And how cool is Hill to step up?
that video was amazing, the NFL should almost encourage stuff like that, and fuxk the NFL
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

New England Patriots safety Jabrill Peppers apologized to teammates Friday for any distraction caused by remarks he made to New York Giants running back Saquon Barkley on the field after last Sunday's game.

In the aftermath of the Patriots' 10-7 loss to the Giants, Peppers went to embrace Barkley, his former teammate, and said: "You lucky we ass." The comment was picked up by an NFL Films microphone worn by the running back.

On Friday, Peppers was asked about the exchange, which went viral on social media.
He's not wrong.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

No, he's not and he shouldn't be crucified for that comment. Everyone who has played any sport, esport, or done anything competitive knows when their team or even themselves aren't up to the task. This isn't a team competing for a title. They're playing for draft position. Every person on that team knows where they are and his comment wasn't meant to be public. I have no issue with it at all, and only a very insecure person would...or MSM people trying to get clicks.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

I'm at the commanders game today and man do they suck
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Are the people that took you there armed? Should I call the police? Do they have any demands before releasing you? I cannot believe they would make you watch that game live. There are Geneva Convention rules for a reason!
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Lol. Its the only weekend both my brother and I could make
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Mike Tomlin's Steelers are going to lose at home to the Arizona Cardinals. This is so Mike Tomlin.

The real winners though are the New England Patriots. They will move into the #2 pick of the draft.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:04 pm Mike Tomlin's Steelers are going to lose at home to the Arizona Cardinals. This is so Mike Tomlin.

The real winners though are the New England Patriots. They will move into the #2 pick of the draft.
even when he loses he has a plan. Goat
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

45 pt fantasy lead: opponent has Mahomes + KC D... so great 1st half so far!
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

The universe hates me.

I had a shot, albeit a long one, at the playoffs in my primary league. I started the week up 47-5 after the Thursday game. Unfortunately, the rest of my team decided to take the week off and his WR group scored 71 points. Season over.

In my secondary league it's me vs another dude for the 4th and final playoff spot. It comes down to Etienne (me) vs Jax's kicker (him). Etienne doesn't get as much work because of his ribs. Game ends 113-113. My bench scores 42, his 15, but that's not the tiebreaker because there isn't one. My second tie. His too. 6 ties total in the league this year.

Instead of me taking the lead for that last playoff spot, he maintains it.

Meanwhile, I use a boost on a same game parlay that has really good odds (+800 or so). All I need is Engram to catch x number of balls. Done. Lawrence to throw for X number of yards. Done. Etienne to catch 3 balls. Done. And Christian Kirk to get 50 yards receiving. Catches a 26 yard pass on the Jags first offensive play, gets hurt with a non-contact injury, and is out for the game.

Just fuck.

And because I don't learn any lessons the early line for Thursday's game is Steelers -6. The over/under is 31, which is the lowest of the season. WTF?!?!? The Patriots D is on a historically good run right now. The Steelers offense is terrible and Trubisky will be starting. If you gamble, jump on this now because that line is going to move.

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Wanna gamble the under for me? $100…?
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

It's down to 30.5 and paying -118.

$100 gets you $84.75.

People must be hammering it super hard.

You want that action?
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 12:14 pm It's down to 30.5 and paying -118.

$100 gets you $84.75.

People must be hammering it super hard.

You want that action?
Sure.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Done.