Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Mostly PC, but console and mobile too
Leisher
Site Admin

Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Killed the main baddie last night. I think I'm done, but there's no real ending aside from some folks saying hooray?
Troy

Post by Troy »

I always like the dark brotherhood questlines, no matter what ES game I play. You may have already finished these, though.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

No, I didn't do those yet.

I completed the main story line, I ended the war by killing Ulfric, I did everything in Solsteim or whatever where you kill the other dragonborn, I'm essentially invincible, I have a few legendary skills, the best hand made items in the game, I beat The Lost City (a fantastic mod), I am thane to every city, I own or have built every house, I run the college, and I've adopted two kids.

I could do the brotherhood and thieves guild stuff. I could also get married in game. Maybe I'll do the bad guy stuff and then uninstall.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Troy

Post by Troy »

Leisher wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:25 pm I completed the main story line, I ended the war by killing Ulfric, I did everything in Solsteim or whatever where you kill the other dragonborn, I'm essentially invincible, I have a few legendary skills, the best hand made items in the game, I beat The Lost City (a fantastic mod), I am thane to every city, I own or have built every house, I run the college, and I've adopted two kids.
Dang you went hard at this game. I'm replaying to try some of the DLC I own but never actually played. Started a new character to build the hall in Hearthfire and do the Dragonborn continent when I get some levels in.

Do you remember having any favorite quest lines when you did on your big run?

I'll probably avoid the main quest line and stick to getting Thane to a city with a Hearthfire able land plot before going over to the Dragonborn DLC island. Focusing magic and alchemy for now. I think the Dark brotherhood and Mage College quests are fun/give tons of loot so may check them out.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Troy wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 11:49 pm Do you remember having any favorite quest lines when you did on your big run?
Good question. I've got to be honest and say nothing really springs to mind. The game was solid, top to bottom, but nothing really stands out as super memorable. I think if I had to pick something, it would be my immersion into the world. That is a good feat all by itself. When you can lose yourself in something, and you're not constantly ripped out of it with dumb shit, it's a testament to a great game.
Troy

Post by Troy »

Thinking I need to Archery so I can poison stuff with all the nasty brews I've been making. This need follows the theme online that it always leads back to Stealth Archer in open world RPG games :lol:
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »