NFL

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Looking at the video closely, I think you're right. How the hell he moves that fast, but the rest of the line including THE CENTER doesn't is a miracle.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Cakedaddy

NFL

Post by Cakedaddy »

I think it was just a timing fluke.

My theory, there was trash talk, etc going on, and they were both twitchy and jumpy. The QB cadence played into it and they just happened to 'jump' when the ball was snapped.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Who knew the Ravens could even score 28 points in a half, much less a game.
It's not me, it's someone else.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Good win, Browns. I love seeing PJ Walker succeed.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

They were gifted that win by two terrible calls at the end.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 4:42 pm They were gifted that win by two terrible calls at the end.
I thought both calls were fine. The PI was the dude grabbing on with BOTH ARMS, sure the ball was a little high, but not ridiculously. And the contact certainly happened on the other.

You can call them controversial, but not terrible, imho.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 4:44 pm You can call them controversial, but not terrible, imho.
No. I can call them terrible. You're not my supervisor!

As Saratore explained the illegal contact has to result in altering the WR's route. It didn't.

Also, the pass on the PI wasn't just high, it was long. As NBA center couldn't catch that pass in bounds.

FYI, I had the Browns moneyline, so it won me money, but those were bad calls. Although, worse calls were the plays Stefanski ran on the goal line.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Steelers:
4 wins by 1 score
2 losses by 23 + 24.

The mark of a great coach, winning the close games!
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Refs fucked the Rams on that 4th and 1 play. Pickett didn't make it and it wasn't close.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 8:06 pm Refs fucked the Rams on that 4th and 1 play. Pickett didn't make it and it wasn't close.
Gotta cultivate those ref relationships!
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Guy in my primary league asks me to trade with him. He tells me to pick who I want. He's got very little, and since there's a member of said league here, I'm going to change some details.

I offer Jerome Ford and Garrett Wilson for his best WR. He has two WRs that I would take and he needs a RB. He comes back with "How about this guy who has a name, but is irrelevant in fantasy?" I laugh and tell him that the deal has to be fair both ways. The guy he proposes wouldn't even crack my starting lineup by a lot and I'm a 2-4 team!

Irrational fantasy owners drive me nuts. If your team was doing well, you wouldn't be looking for a trade. That means some of your guys suck. Why would other people covet them? You realize everyone can look at their stats, yes?

================================================================

With all due respect to Jim Harbaugh, this is the current dirtiest player in the game.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Yeah, all the trade offers I received are garbage.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Bleacher Report is apparently saying Chase Young is on the trading block. Makes sense. Last year of his rookie deal, right? And he's having a great season. Sell high.
Stranger

NFL

Post by Stranger »

Browns need to call the Commies and trade for Jacoby Brissett today. PJ Walker is horrible, almost as bad as Watson..
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Stranger wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 2:02 pm Browns need to call the Commies and trade for Jacoby Brissett today. PJ Walker is horrible, almost as bad as Watson..
PJ WALKER IS A GOD AMONG MEN

Also, we might need Jacoby Brissett.
Stranger

NFL

Post by Stranger »

Trade Walker for Brissett then??
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Stranger wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 2:06 pm Trade Walker for Brissett then??
OK, you got me.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Good. burn it to thee ground.