Airline Seats

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
Leisher
Site Admin

Airline Seats

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 12:48 pm I'm sure the airlines will get right on that.
Did you mean "Get right on rolling out double decker seating?"

Can't wait to see the people who need two seats climb up and down that thing.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Airline Seats

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 9:13 am
GORDON wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 12:48 pm I'm sure the airlines will get right on that.
Did you mean "Get right on rolling out double decker seating?"

Can't wait to see the people who need two seats climb up and down that thing.
I hope no one farts.
It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

Airline Seats

Post by GORDON »

I have no problem with that, but unless minimum seat sizes are mandated they'll just cram us in top and bottom, again. They've already proven to be sadists, when unsupervised.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Airline Seats

Post by Leisher »

Fatties are really upset that they're being asked to pay for two seats.

This complaining can also be translated to: "MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!"

Listen, I'm on your side in bitching about seats shrinking, although I care more about leg room. However, you lose me when your ass barely fits in TWO seats.

How about you put down the Big Mac and go for a walk? Why does the airline have to pay for your lack of self control? Why does your fellow passenger have to suffer because you're too lazy to shop and cook healthy?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Airline Seats

Post by GORDON »

Said i before, I'll say it again:

First Class
Business Class
Comfort+
Economy

Cargo class, which is a stall with straw strewn about.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Airline Seats

Post by TheCatt »

Over the past two decades, the width of the average seat has shrunk from 18.5 to 17 inches.
So this was a crime against humanity, imho.

But still. There's very few people who don't have the ability to not be a few hundred pounds.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Airline Seats

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 2:11 pm Cargo class, which is a stall with straw strewn about.
I would watch a PPV event of nothing but fatties being led to this and their reactions.
TheCatt wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 2:20 pm So this was a crime against humanity, imho.
No argument. I get needing to make a profit, but at some point safety and customer comfort have to matter as well.
TheCatt wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 2:20 pm But still. There's very few people who don't have the ability to not be a few hundred pounds.
Yep, and the irony here is that the self-fattened (is that funny?) are hurting the folks who have legit medical issues.
GORDON
Site Admin

Airline Seats

Post by GORDON »

Obesity is one of those terrible diseases you volunteer for.
GORDON
Site Admin

Airline Seats

Post by GORDON »

GORDON wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 2:11 pm Said i before, I'll say it again:

First Class
Business Class
Comfort+
Economy

Cargo class, which is a stall with straw strewn about.
Cargo Class would have mitigated this. All the straw would have captured the feces from the livestock.

https://fox8.com/news/delta-flight-dive ... -airplane/