What movie is this?

As long as we recognize Lucas is washed up and most TV sucks, we'll all get along fine.
GORDON
Site Admin

What movie is this?

Post by GORDON »

There was something on late last night and I was half watching it, and thought my gf would enjoy it.

I thought the title was "Women and Sometimes Men," but then I just looked and it wasn't the movie I watched.

There's a married couple (late 20s maybe) and they decide to get a girlfriend. He's super laid back, refuses to fight/argue with his wife, ever. Wife is kind of controlling and neurotic, and is the one who initiated the "let's try this girl." Then ultimately, of course, she can't deal with her husband sharing intimacy with the new girl and goes off the deep end.

Takes place on the west coast, SanFran maybe. Both girls are brunette. The husband looks like a scruffy/bearded hipster. There's another couple in it, she's a petite ginger, and he's this big, dorky, quiet black dude.

Ok go.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

What movie is this?

Post by TheCatt »

It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

What movie is this?

Post by GORDON »

I tried another "what's my movie?" site and got nothing.

And none of those. It wasn't softcore.... I'm not even sure if I remember nudity.
GORDON
Site Admin

What movie is this?

Post by GORDON »

The wife first kisses the other girl while camping.

The other woman has a snarky gay brother.

Set in California.
Leisher
Site Admin

What movie is this?

Post by Leisher »

I don't even have a guess.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

What movie is this?

Post by GORDON »

I'm wondering what kind of indy-ass movie I watched. Production values were fine, it wasn't filmed on a cell phone or anything.