Megan Fox

As long as we recognize Lucas is washed up and most TV sucks, we'll all get along fine.
Leisher
Site Admin

Megan Fox

Post by Leisher »

Megan Fox is releasing a book of poetry.

She always struck me as a pretentious dullard. Don't get me wrong, she's gorgeous, but I cannot imagine how much of a chore it is to maintain a conversation with her.

Someone who purposely used her looks to get her in the door and then complained about her looks opening the door for her. Oh no! Did human nature, which is something that CANNOT BE CHANGED, help you get a role because men like seeing pretty girls and that helps sell tickets? What a travesty!!

I'm sure you want to be judged on your talent alone, right? Speaking of which, what high profile roles have you had lately? Hate to break it to you, but your acting wasn't getting you anywhere.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Megan Fox

Post by GORDON »

"I have a trait that makes me marketable. I better criticize the people who are marketing that trait with my consent."

I don't know, seems like a shrewd move
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."