#boycottbudwiser

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
GORDON
Site Admin

#boycottbudwiser

Post by GORDON »

And hey, the white man is a huge market with lots of money. It's almost like it would be smart to market to the white man, and not just preach at him.

You have to be careful how you talk to the white man. he's sensitive.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

#boycottbudwiser

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:30 pm
GORDON wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:12 pm Someone needs to tell companies it isn't bad to market to regular white men. Because they seem to think otherwise.
I'd sure like to see more boobs.
Biological female adult boobs.

I feel like if we don't specify we're just setting ourselves up for disappointment...
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

#boycottbudwiser

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 12:06 am Biological female adult boobs.

I feel like if we don't specify we're just setting ourselves up for disappointment...
I'm sad that you're right.
It's not me, it's someone else.
TheCatt
Site Admin

#boycottbudwiser

Post by TheCatt »

Ben + Jerrys says US stis on stolen land, and people want to boycott them.
GORDON
Site Admin

#boycottbudwiser

Post by GORDON »

More like abandoned after European germs wiped out 90% of the indigenous population.

Boycott B&J for not knowing that.
Leisher
Site Admin

#boycottbudwiser

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 3:10 pm Ben + Jerrys says US stis on stolen land, and people want to boycott them.
I like the people who told B&J's to put up or shut up. They demanded B&J's give all their owned land back to Native Americans first or never speak on the topic again. I think that's a fair statement. Let's see if B&J's actually stands by what they tweeted or if they were just virtue signaling.

Also, as was pointed out multiple times in the thread for B&J's ignorant tweet, what tribe do we give the land to? Do we give it to the tribe we took it from or the tribe they took it from (and so on)?

Related: Somewhere in the 40-60% range of Americans actually believe Native Americans lived in peace and harmony prior to the white man arriving. That is a statistic that disturbs me like few others. It proves propaganda works and our education system is dogshit.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

#boycottbudwiser

Post by TheCatt »

The US had some horrible dealings with Native Americans, but at the end of the day, we won.
GORDON
Site Admin

#boycottbudwiser

Post by GORDON »

As I've said before, European colonization of North America was high technology versus stone-age tribes... That had already been annihilated by disease. It was never going to end any other way.
Leisher
Site Admin

#boycottbudwiser

Post by Leisher »

That Ben and Jerry's tweet isn't going well for them. A tribe whose lands were part of where the Ben & Jerry's HQ currently sits has asked them to surrender the land to them. So far Ben & Jerry's has not responded, which got their Tweet a Community Note.
GORDON
Site Admin

#boycottbudwiser

Post by GORDON »

It is more important for the younger generations to appear woke, than it does a to actually be woke
TheCatt
Site Admin

#boycottbudwiser

Post by TheCatt »

The whole thing is dumb. We won. I mean, if you really want to, we could go back to indigenous peoples, but why stop there? Why not surrender the lands to the life forms before humans?
GORDON
Site Admin

#boycottbudwiser

Post by GORDON »

Can't, the indigenous humans killed all the mammoths because of their awesome balance with nature.
Leisher
Site Admin

#boycottbudwiser

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 10:29 am The whole thing is dumb. We won. I mean, if you really want to, we could go back to indigenous peoples, but why stop there? Why not surrender the lands to the life forms before humans?
But Catt, if we don't virtual signal about historical events, how will other people know that we're morally superior to them?

I'm thinking about suing the universe on behalf of the dinosaurs. Their extinction was genocide.