Artificial Intelligence

Leisher
Site Admin

Artificial Intelligence

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Artificial Intelligence

Post by TheCatt »

Sure, if China agrees, too! HAHAHAHAHAHA
It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

Artificial Intelligence

Post by GORDON »

China will accelerate research if they smell an opportunity to cheat.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Artificial Intelligence

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 1:11 pm China will accelerate research if they smell an opportunity to cheat.
How will they accelerate research if all the people they steal it from stop working?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Artificial Intelligence

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 2:35 pm
GORDON wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 1:11 pm China will accelerate research if they smell an opportunity to cheat.
How will they accelerate research if all the people they steal it from stop working?
lol
GORDON
Site Admin

Artificial Intelligence

Post by GORDON »

Did I say spend more on research? I meant spend more on espionage.

(they're the same picture)
Leisher
Site Admin

Artificial Intelligence

Post by Leisher »

Another day, another signed document by industry leaders about the dangers of AI.

Does anyone think these signed statements will stop AI development? There's money to be made!!!

Making money NOW trumps any concerns for the future, right?
GORDON
Site Admin

Artificial Intelligence

Post by GORDON »

At this point people are probably using AI to write their rebuttal to the anti-AI warnings.
Leisher
Site Admin

Artificial Intelligence

Post by Leisher »

Pretty good video breaking down how quantum computing is different.

Leisher
Site Admin

Artificial Intelligence

Post by Leisher »

Air Force runs simulation where AI drone kills its own operator...unless they didn't?

To be fair, the colonel's quotes do sound more like stuff they would have run through when describing the safe guards they would have put into place.
Leisher
Site Admin

Artificial Intelligence

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Artificial Intelligence

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Artificial Intelligence

Post by TheCatt »

Initial reviews of WormGPT I read last week seemed poor.
Leisher
Site Admin

Artificial Intelligence

Post by Leisher »

I was thinking about ChatGPT saying it would "remove 13% of the animals that are causing 50-60% of the problems". What happens when it can actually enact its logic?

I'm not sure human beings are smart enough to think through all the possibilities.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Artificial Intelligence

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

Artificial Intelligence

Post by Leisher »

It does nudes. Ha!

Women had a good run, but it's over.
Cakedaddy

Artificial Intelligence

Post by Cakedaddy »

But does it interact? Or is it just a picture site? Someone has to be behind the picture talking about their amazing life, etc, don't they?

"We want you to be an influencer for us, but you are too ugly. So use these pictures and pretend to go on adventures and stuff"

Or is it:

"I want to be an influencer, but I'm too ugly. So, I'll use these fake pictures and pretend it's me"
TheCatt
Site Admin

Artificial Intelligence

Post by TheCatt »

At this point it's just pictures (For that program, I think, I didn't read very much about it), and you would do the writing yourself. But, give it time. Or, I'm sure there's probably an LLM connector out there for writing.
GORDON
Site Admin

Artificial Intelligence

Post by GORDON »

There was a Bruce Willis movie a while back called "Surrgates," where biological people never left their shitty little apartments or showered or worked out or put on makeup, they just sent their gorgeous, fabulous androids out into the world to be awesome and have great sex and yaddah yaddah.

Totally "deep faking" yourself online kind of reminds me of step 1 of that future.
Leisher
Site Admin

Artificial Intelligence

Post by Leisher »

"Let's watermark everything AI generated so we know what's what."

Fuck.