NFL

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Yeah, 21 isn't excusable. I would have granted leniency had he been 18-19.
TheCatt wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 10:29 am I've only heard "No shit, Sherlock." and definitely not from my parents.
No cursing from your parents?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 10:37 am No cursing from your parents?
My dad, yes, my mom pretty much never. I was in 4th grade carpooling to some field trip for school, and the mom was telling a story about how a car of theirs (full of Christmas presents) had caught on fire and she said "hell" and "shit"! :shock: I never knew adults to curse in front of kids casually like that before.

Meanwhile, my wife grew up thinking curse words were normal words and got a talking to from the teacher in 1st grade :D :D
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 10:43 am Meanwhile, my wife grew up thinking curse words were normal words and got a talking to from the teacher in 1st grade
HA! My dad cursed, but he wasn't an every other word type. My mom rarely ever said a curse word. I curse like a drunken sailor.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Dolphins @ Jets on Black Friday.

I'll watch it, but I don't think we need a Black Friday game.

Jags to play twice overseas.

Who did the Jags piss off?
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 11:15 am I'll watch it, but I don't think we need a Black Friday game.
Fins/Jets, that's not a game, that's an exhibition :)
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Schedules are out. I'll try to find a good link so we can do our record predictions. (Steelers, Commanders, Browns, and Panthers?)

Meanwhile, the Los Angeles Chargers win the schedule release announcement contest.

That is simply awesome.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 5:15 pm Snyder sells Commanders.

Congrats Catt!
splooge
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

That was pretty awesome, I love the commitment to the bit
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 10:09 am Schedules are out. I'll try to find a good link so we can do our record predictions. (Steelers, Commanders, Browns, and Panthers?)

Meanwhile, the Los Angeles Chargers win the schedule release announcement contest.

That is simply awesome.
the bears and lions ones in particular
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Is it weird that I'm a life long NFL fan and I just now found out about these release videos?

Also, the Steelers video is terrible. It reflects their coach. A video was made, but it lacked any creativity or ability to give you a lasting impression.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

I figured they're a new thing. Maybe a pandemic thing, even?

I couldn't find a convenient history or aource
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Did the Browns do a video? I'd pay money if it was Stranger talking about each game and how they're going to go undefeated and win the SB.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 10:09 am Schedules are out. I'll try to find a good link so we can do our record predictions. (Steelers, Commanders, Browns, and Panthers?)
Bump.
Stranger

NFL

Post by Stranger »

Leisher wrote: Mon May 15, 2023 11:43 am Did the Browns do a video? I'd pay money if it was Stranger talking about each game and how they're going to go undefeated and win the SB.
Yes, they did. It was the stupid Elf kicking all their opponents in the nuts basically on repeat. Really lame. My 17-0 prediction video would be much better and even have the most die hard Steeler fans believing me after they watched it.

If you haven't seen the Titans video that one is good. Somebody shows random people on the streets a picture of the teams' logo and they try and guess who that team is. The results as you may imagine are quite hilarious.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Stranger wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 3:50 pm If you haven't seen the Titans video that one is good. Somebody shows random people on the streets a picture of the teams' logo and they try and guess who that team is. The results as you may imagine are quite hilarious.
Saw that today. Go Cowboys!
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »