Flipper Zero

Leisher
Site Admin

Flipper Zero

Post by Leisher »

Very interesting video that shows how easily available hacking tools are these days. I might get one of these just because...

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Flipper Zero

Post by TheCatt »

Let me know what you do with it if you get one.
Leisher
Site Admin

Flipper Zero

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 9:03 pm Let me know what you do with it if you get one.
Ha! I genuinely don't know what I'd do. At worst, I'd just use it to fuck with a friend. I'm far too honest (and afraid of prison) to do anything else with it.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Flipper Zero

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 9:23 pm
TheCatt wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 9:03 pm Let me know what you do with it if you get one.
Ha! I genuinely don't know what I'd do. At worst, I'd just use it to fuck with a friend. I'm far too honest (and afraid of prison) to do anything else with it.
Yeah, there's at least a few felonies possible :)
It's not me, it's someone else.