Humble Bundle

Mostly PC, but console and mobile too
Stranger

Humble Bundle

Post by Stranger »

Well damn. was just going to check this bundle out and it's ended..
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Leisher
Site Admin

Humble Bundle

Post by Leisher »

Fingers crossed they bring it back. That was the best bundle ever offered.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Humble Bundle

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Cakedaddy

Humble Bundle

Post by Cakedaddy »

Cakedaddy wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 6:40 pm Also, I knew they changed the way the donation amount works, because the slider bar went away. But:
Default Donation, a $25 purchase will give $21.25 to the publisher, $1.25 to charity, and $2.50 to the Humble Bundle platform. If you select Extra to Charity, the publisher cut will be dropped to $20, Humble Bundle will get $1.25, and the charity will receive $3.75. Basically, you’re choosing between a 5% donation or a 15% donation to charity.
I had no idea they were pretty much stiffing the charities now.
I just noticed today that the slider bar is back. You can adjust how much goes to charities again. Humble's share is still locked at a minimum, but I feel WAY better about this being called a charity site again.
humble.jpg
And the drop down next to the charity line allows you to adjust the amounts to each of the charities.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Leisher
Site Admin

Humble Bundle

Post by Leisher »

Two things for my fellow DTManers:

1. There is currently a Bundle containing three games I've recommended, including Outer Worlds and its expansions.

2. I did not see what was coming in the latest Choice, so I got two games I already have. Anyone want Disco Elysium or Road 96?

Only ask if you REALLY want to play them please. Otherwise I might do something else with them, like have a night on Twitch where I just give away keys. :D
TheCatt
Site Admin

Humble Bundle

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 3:30 pm Anyone want Disco Elysium or Road 96?
I would like Disco Elysium, and would almost certainly probably play it.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Humble Bundle

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 3:35 pm
Leisher wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 3:30 pm Anyone want Disco Elysium or Road 96?
I would like Disco Elysium, and would almost certainly probably play it.
It will cost you one post of high quality naked women in the usual thread.

I just tried to get you a link to grab the Steam key, but Humble's site is acting up for me. I'll give it another go this evening, but it is yours.
Leisher
Site Admin

Humble Bundle

Post by Leisher »

Tiny Tina is next month's big name title and I've already got it.

Might have to have a contest for that one.